US$57
Agoda.com
US$34
US$23
  • Breakfast included
Vinh Hung Library Hotel(Hoi An)
US$35
US$30
US$29
US$25
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Riverside Oasis Villa(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$202
US$155
US$121
Priceline
All reviewsfree bikesold townfree cooking classnice hotelswimming poollovely staffrecommend this hotelgood sizenice poolminute walkgreat place to stayhotel is locatedclean roomssmall balconycomfy bedcentre of townlaundry service
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Fellow backpacker here.

Was having a ‘treat yo self’ moment and booked this place for 3 nights even though I couldn’t justify spending the same amount of money for a night when I could get 3 at a hostel but the pool and breakfast buffet swayed me aaaaaand it was worth it.

The pool was nice, but sadly tucked away from the sun. They don’t lie when they say brekky buffet - literally anything you want was there! So good, try to get down early when it’s nice and fresh (I kept getting there around 9:30) some stuff was a bit bland but there’s such a huge variety and seasoning options it wasn’t an issue. Beats the hostel breakfast of eggs or a pancake!

The room was super clean and I had it to myself (which lead to a great dance space) - 6 beds nicely spaced out in a dorm with wardrobes and x2 AC.

I can understand peoples frustration with the noise and music in the morning as the road is quite loud but the mini mart next door has ear plugs sooo... ya know.

Laundry is expensive, just pop next door she does it really well and cheap! The bicycles were great! Way better then riding a motorbike, the staff helped me organized one for a day though.

Also the staff are fantastic! They’re always smiling, wanting to have a chat or just make sure everything’s good; helped me organize bus tickets and a map to my son ruins.
Really, really enjoyed my stay- thanks Kiman !! :)

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Stayed at this Hotel for 2 nights as part of a North to South tour of Vietnam. It was well positioned, about a 10 minute walk into the old town, which we loved . Especially all the lanterns. The room was well equipped and had a balcony which was a big plus for us . Bed was comfortable and we had 2 very good nights sleep. Breakfast was good. There were free bicycles outside for those brave enough to try. The area around the Hotel was quiet enough but the traffic in town was chaotic as it seems to be in the whole of Vietnam.
A good hotel to explore Hoi An which is a really charming spot.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and loved our stay. The staff are lovely, the food was superb, and the pool was a well-enjoyed amenity after our trip on the night train from Hanoi (not that the night train was bad, just that it was nice to be able to enjoy the afternoon at the hotel before more sightseeing in the evening). I made use of the hotel's free bicycles and found them in excellent repair, making a trip around the markets and rice paddies an enjoyable activity even for a middle-aged woman who hasn't ridden a bike for decades!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We Stayed here two nights. Great place to stay. Rooms and bathroom are clean and tidy. Breakfast was excellent. All the staff was friendly and very helpful. The night market was close enough to walk there. Free bicycles were available. They upgrade us and gave us a room on 3rd floor with balcony facing the main Road which was awesome. Really value for money we would recommend everyone Kiman Hoi An Hotel & Spa who would be visiting Hoi An in Vietnam.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here two nights. Great place to stay. Relatively close to Old Quarter and Night Markets. Rooms are clean and tidy. Breakfast was excellent however they do need to get a bigger and better toaster