Review Highlights
HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION

I have been visiting Nhat and Thao for years and have quite a collection of their jewelry, all... read more

Reviewed June 8, 2018
AmandaAmos
Hoi An, Vietnam
Amazing custom jewerly

Thao, the owner, could not be sweeter! She and her husband design beautiful pieces of jewelry and... read more

Reviewed April 9, 2018
ElizabethN1466

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hoi An
from US$36.00
from US$54.00
from US$26.00
More Info
All reviews custom pieces beautiful hand turnaround pendant order quality shop vietnam
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I first met Thao & Nhat in 2009 when I visit Hoi An and had some pieces made.
I had one piece made first to see what the quality and service was like.
The quality & turnaround time was excellent and I had more pieces made before I left.
I still have & wear those pieces.
I have kept correspondence with them since and have directed friends and family visiting to visit Bac Viet Silver. I have a friend visiting this month so have sent them over with details of what to get made for me.
Excellent quality and service as well as beautiful people to boot.
Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Bob_Dillon77
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Always a pleasure to see what delights have been created. Will resize and charges a fair price. Beautiful rings necklaces and earrings.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank rachells_74
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Just been to this jewellery shop and bought 2 necklace...one my daughter had custom made which was beautiful great price and fast and lovely young talented couple who run it with good English...definitely worth a visit !!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended Bac Viet by friends who had some jewellery custom made last year.
I had an old diamond in a poor setting so I showed a couple of photos to this delightful husband and wife team.
Within 4 days they had produced a beautiful ring, exactly as discussed.
The shop front is only small, just outside the old town (and directly across from where we were staying at Anantara), it's not full of fine jewellery on display, but don't let looks deceive you, the workmanship on my ring is very good and I'm delighted with my new ring!

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank Elle H
Reviewed October 25, 2016

My wife and I, and several friends have used Bac Viet for many jewellery items over several years and have always been delighted with the products and very happy with the service. We have had jewellery made to our own designs and from images we have sourced from the Internet. Nhat is a very talented craftsman and can reproduce almost any item no matter how detailed or complicated as well as make his own creations. His patience is unlimited and he will make any modifications and adjustments until his customer is entirely satisfied. His wife, Thao, is also very helpful with advice and suggestions and has a lovely manner and a beautiful smile. On our latest visit, Nhat created some gorgeous jewellery for my wife using some stunning gemstones we had acquired in Cambodia. I cannot recommend Bac Viet too highly and neither can their many returning customers.

Date of experience: October 2016