“Original designs, great vaue!”

Bac Viet Quality Jewelry
Ranked #161 of 447 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed July 25, 2017

We unintentionally stumbled across this tiny jewellery shop located in a little side alley in Hoi An and were stopped in our tracks by the beauty and originality of the pieces on display. Our last day in Hoi An, we were keen to take home a meaningful souvenir of our time in Hoi An. All the items in this shop are designed and made by the owner using silver mined in the hills west of Hoi An. Each piece is unique and beautiful. What a great memento of our visit and all very reasonably priced!

1  Thank Francoise S
in 7 reviews
"shop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 15, 2017

I first met Thao & Nhat in 2009 when I visit Hoi An and had some pieces made.
I had one piece made first to see what the quality and service was like.
The quality & turnaround time was excellent and I had more pieces made before I left.
I still have & wear those pieces.
I have kept correspondence with them since and have directed friends and family visiting to visit Bac Viet Silver. I have a friend visiting this month so have sent them over with details of what to get made for me.
Excellent quality and service as well as beautiful people to boot.
Highly recommended.

2  Thank Bob_Dillon77
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Always a pleasure to see what delights have been created. Will resize and charges a fair price. Beautiful rings necklaces and earrings.

2  Thank rachells_74
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Just been to this jewellery shop and bought 2 necklace...one my daughter had custom made which was beautiful great price and fast and lovely young talented couple who run it with good English...definitely worth a visit !!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended Bac Viet by friends who had some jewellery custom made last year.
I had an old diamond in a poor setting so I showed a couple of photos to this delightful husband and wife team.
Within 4 days they had produced a beautiful ring, exactly as discussed.
The shop front is only small, just outside the old town (and directly across from where we were staying at Anantara), it's not full of fine jewellery on display, but don't let looks deceive you, the workmanship on my ring is very good and I'm delighted with my new ring!

2  Thank 62elle