“Love this place”

Bac Viet Quality Jewelry
Ranked #161 of 447 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed January 19, 2018

We have been to Vietnam 15 times and have visited with Nhat and Thao each time. Always extremely happy with the quality and styles of the silver pieces we have purchased. Make sure to visit their shop as soon as you get to HoiAn and order something special and they will make it before you leave.

2  Thank Jill G
in 7 reviews
"shop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I bought a beautiful hand crafted pendant from this lovely couple. The one I originally liked was just a little on the large size so they made me the same thing only smaller. Quite expensive but I love it.

1  Thank Dizdanson
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

My husband, sister and I accidentally stumbled across this jewellery shop last year and we bought some silver pieces for friends and family. Found out that Nhat makes custom jewellery also. This year I had a bangle, earrings and a pendant made out of gold pieces I didn't use. Absolutely stunning. I recommend you visit this shop. This couple is honest.

1  Thank _rosemdiamond
Reviewed July 25, 2017

We unintentionally stumbled across this tiny jewellery shop located in a little side alley in Hoi An and were stopped in our tracks by the beauty and originality of the pieces on display. Our last day in Hoi An, we were keen to take home a meaningful souvenir of our time in Hoi An. All the items in this shop are designed and made by the owner using silver mined in the hills west of Hoi An. Each piece is unique and beautiful. What a great memento of our visit and all very reasonably priced!

1  Thank Francoise S
See more reviews
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I first met Thao & Nhat in 2009 when I visit Hoi An and had some pieces made.
I had one piece made first to see what the quality and service was like.
The quality & turnaround time was excellent and I had more pieces made before I left.
I still have & wear those pieces.
I have kept correspondence with them since and have directed friends and family visiting to visit Bac Viet Silver. I have a friend visiting this month so have sent them over with details of what to get made for me.
Excellent quality and service as well as beautiful people to boot.
Highly recommended.