“Amazing custom jewerly”

Bac Viet Quality Jewelry
Ranked #175 of 454 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Thao, the owner, could not be sweeter! She and her husband design beautiful pieces of jewelry and also have the option to make custom pieces. The turnaround time is so quick and the quality is excellent. Definitely recommend stopping in to check it out.

1  Thank ElizabethN1466
in 7 reviews
"shop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed January 19, 2018

We have been to Vietnam 15 times and have visited with Nhat and Thao each time. Always extremely happy with the quality and styles of the silver pieces we have purchased. Make sure to visit their shop as soon as you get to HoiAn and order something special and they will make it before you leave.

2  Thank Jill G
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I bought a beautiful hand crafted pendant from this lovely couple. The one I originally liked was just a little on the large size so they made me the same thing only smaller. Quite expensive but I love it.

1  Thank Dizdanson
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

My husband, sister and I accidentally stumbled across this jewellery shop last year and we bought some silver pieces for friends and family. Found out that Nhat makes custom jewellery also. This year I had a bangle, earrings and a pendant made out of gold pieces I didn't use. Absolutely stunning. I recommend you visit this shop. This couple is honest.

1  Thank _rosemdiamond
See more reviews
Reviewed July 25, 2017

We unintentionally stumbled across this tiny jewellery shop located in a little side alley in Hoi An and were stopped in our tracks by the beauty and originality of the pieces on display. Our last day in Hoi An, we were keen to take home a meaningful souvenir of our time in Hoi An. All the items in this shop are designed and made by the owner using silver mined in the hills west of Hoi An. Each piece is unique and beautiful. What a great memento of our visit and all very reasonably priced!

1  Thank Francoise S