“Great 2.5 days private tour”

Andy Hoi An Online Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$110.00*
and up
PRIVATE DAY TRIP TO HUE via HAI VASS MOUNTAIN...
Ranked #19 of 170 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Andy Tran Tours is full of tour services and a receptive operator serving in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue area , offering an inspiring range of holidays in Hoi An. we specialize in Organizing All Private Tours, Private Shore Excursion & Private local Transfers with Reasonable Price. We share a passion for the adventurous side of Hoi An and a commitment to providing you with the best customer service. We invite you to come and experience your tours with Andy Tours Hoi An. Your Happiness is Our Pleasure.
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Liaise with Mr Andy by email & whatsapp and he always responded promptly. His service was excellent. He's very flexible and helpful on our requests. Our tour guide, Mr Lam, was very informative. We enjoyed our trips. Highly recommend Andy & team!

Andyhoian, Owner at Andy Hoi An Online Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Ms. Hwee,
Many thanks for your positive feedback after using my services to Visit Ba Na Hill, Hoi an city My Son Holyland Tour & Marble Mountain, Lady Buddha Statue with Mr. Lam .

I was very pleased to hear that you were very satisfied with my private transfer & Driver and Tourguide Mr.Lam. It is my pleasure of arranging your Itinerary in Hoi an, Da Nang . I specialize in organizing Local Private Tours & Transfers. So, My Itinerary is very flexible and make sure everything is as your request. I want to bring the most authentic experience to my customers. After reading your feedback, it would definitely motivate me in providing the best services to meet higher expectation of customers. You’ve given me a big motivation to work hard and timelessly to keep my service quality excellently to bring the best moment to all my customers.

Thank you so much for your detailed review and your recommendation to all Tripadvisor readers. All best wishes to you and your family and I am eager to welcome you again next time.

Best regards,

"great tour guide"
in 9 reviews
"reliable guide"
in 3 reviews
"lunch was absolutely delicious"
"historical facts"
in 5 reviews
"memorable trip"
"cruise ship"

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Booked a 2 day tour with Andy for our Company retreat. I must say he is very prompt in his reply and follow up closely with the arrangement. The van is well air conditioned and comfortable. Our tour guide Mr Tom was very friendly and knowledgeable we learned so much about Vietnam from him.

Personally I feel that the only downside for this trip is the lunch. Well, Hope it can be better though.

Thanks for creating such a wonderful experience for us.

Would recommend booking with Andy

Andyhoian, Owner at Andy Hoi An Online Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Ms. Dawn,
Thank you very much for spending your time to share your positive experience about 2 day Tour to visit Da Nang, Hoi an & My son Holyland with Mr. Tom. .

I much appreciate your compliments about my Top quality service . It is my pleasure to arrange this trip for you. I am very happy to hear that You enjoyed your trip so much and Your Constructive contribution to make my business better. My company specialise in
organizing Private tours such as My Son Holyland Tour, Hoi an food Tour to eat as a local people, Hoi an countryside Tour to experience the real local people life , Hue city tour , Da nang city tour to visit marble mountain & Lady buddha statue, Private shore Excursion from Chan May or Tien sa port for Family, Company, Couple........So, The time can be flexible. you can stop & go , go & stop. no rush and no long wating. After getting your feedback, It is a limitless source of motivation and gives me the inspiration to keep providing the best service possible.

Once again, thank you very much for giving my service such a nice review. I am looking forward to welcome your family back Hoi an
Take care well and good luck to you.

Best Regards,

Andy Tran

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Andyhoian, Owner at Andy Hoi An Online Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended. Hassle free booking done through Mr Andy who replied promptly via Whatsapp. He had provide us with an English speakig guide Mr Lam who was professional and knowledgable about Danang history. We were also driven by Sy who was very careful on the road to ensure our safety. We sure had lotsa fun and memorable moments in Ba Na Hills. Thanks to Mr Lam excellent photography skills..we too had lotsa lovely photos taken by him. Will definitely engage Andy Private Tour and Tranfers when we return for round 2 in Danang.

Andyhoian, Owner at Andy Hoi An Online Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Ms. Karina & Dianna,
Thank you very much for spending your time on writing such a good review on My Tripadvisor to share your experience about your trip to visit Ba Na Hill and Drop you off at Da Nang airport with my Tourguide Mr. Lam & Driver Mr. Sy..

I am very happy that You enjoyed your trip very much . It is my pleasure of arranging this trip for you .

I am very grateful when you Left such a great review on my Tripadvisor. Thank you for using my services in Da Nang.
I am looking forward to welcome you back in Hoi An .

Best Regards,