Book In Advance
Tours from Andy Private Tours and Transfers tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews my son his team an interpreter chinese speaking guide tour guide tom interesting stories to tell skilled driver speak excellent american military marble mountain fast response lunch was absolutely delicious khai dinh meeting point silk factory tour today authentic vietnamese food
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Thank you! For a amazing trip for my family. We had Mr. Ken who told us his stories about growing up in Vietnam and all the historical sites we saw. Mr. Ken made this trip for my 17yrs old son the favorite thing he did. And Andy was also excellent to have a car waiting for us at the airport and arranging this tour.

Andyhoian, Owner at Andy Private Tours and Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Ms. Madeline,
Thank you very much for spending your time on writing such a good review on My Tripadvisor to share your experience about your trip to visit Marble Mountain & My son Holyland Tour with Mr. Ken.

I am very happy that You enjoyed your trip very much . It is my pleasure of arranging this trip for you .

I am very grateful when you Left such a great review on my Tripadvisor. Thank you for using my services in Hoi An.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Contacted Andy by email and he responded immediately. He was able to set up a private tour with Uncle Chinh to My Son 3 days later on a Sunday during Tet- impressive!

We were picked up from our hotel by Uncle Chinh and driven by private car from Hoi An to My Son. Uncle Chinh is a very interesting and knowledgeable guide and we enjoyed talking to him and hearing all the interesting facts about My Son. We definitely got so much more out of our trip having him there as our guide. We were then able to have the car drive us straight to the airport, Uncle Chinh made sure we got there in good time for our flight, perfect.

Would definitely recommend Andy , it is easy to communicate with him and he is very flexible with the services he is able to offer

Dear Mr. Graham & Ms. Carole,
Thank you very much for spending your time on writing such a good review on My Tripadvisor to share your experience about your trip to visit My son Holyland Tour and Drop you off at Da Nang airport with Uncle Chinh.

Andy Tran & Team-mate

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I contacted Andy via WhatsApp and wanted to arrange pick up in Da Nang but end my tour at Hoi An. Andy was very nice to help arrange it. Our tour guide, Tom, was very informative and knowledgeable about My Son and the Cham people. Highly recommended! Thanks Andy and Tom!

Dear Mr. Alan,
Thank you very much for spending your time on writing such a good review on My Tripadvisor to share your experience about your trip to visit My son Holyland Tour with Mr. Tom.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We can't thank enough to Mr Andy (for arranging our guide), Mr Lam (our guide) and Sy (tour driver) who had made our trip a memorable one. Not only was Mr Lam & Sy early for our pickup from the hotel in Danang..they too ensure our journey were fun (and filled with historic info) as well as safe throughout. There's lotsa laughter among us as Mr Lam is a bubbly guide. He too snap good photos for us. From the start, it was easy arranging the tour with Mr Andy who trusted us throughout our text exchanged via Whatsapp.We'll be intouch to our next Danang visit.
Highly recommended for Andy Private Tours & Transfer.

Andyhoian, Owner at Andy Private Tours and Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Ms. Karina,
Thank you very much for spending your time on writing such a good review on My Tripadvisor to share your experience about your trip to visit Ba Na Hill and Drop you off at Da Nang airport with my Tourguide Mr. Lam & Driver Mr. Sy..

I am very grateful when you Left such a great review on my Tripadvisor. Thank you for using my services in Da Nang.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We have friends living in Hoi An and we needed transport only from cruise ship terminal to Hoi An and return 5 hours later.
Andy's Tours gave us a good price fotmr the journey and we were transported in a clean, and very comfortable car. Our driver was charming, obliging and an excellent safe driver.
Andy's tours are a quality product and I highly recommend them.

Dear Mr. Dennis,
Thank you so Much for spending your time to share your wonderful experience about Private Transfer from celebrity Millenium cruiseship at Chan May port to visit Hoi an City with my english speaking driver .

I deeply appreciate your compliments about my Top quality service .It is my pleasure to arrange this trip for you. I have passed your praise to my Driver about making an excellent Trip for you. I specialize in organizing Private tours such as My Son Holyland Tour, Hoi an food Tour to eat as a local people, Hoi an countryside Tour to experience the real local people life , Hue city tour , Da nang city tour to visit marble mountain & Lady buddha statue, Private shore Excursion from Chan May or Tien sa port........So, The time can be flexible. you can stop & go , go & stop. no rush and no long wating. After getting your feedback, It is a limitless source of motivation and gives me the inspiration to keep providing the best service possible.

Thank you very much for giving my Top Notch service such a nice review. I am looking forward to welcome you back with your next cruiseship
Take care well and good luck to you and your Family.

Andy & Team-Mate