All reviews excellent hotel front office short walk to the beach rooftop bar highly recommend this hotel hotel room front desk staff welcome drink one night hairdryer english noise taxis vietnamese hoi
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Dylan Hotel is amazing for the price. The hotel is located conveniently one block away from the beach on a quiet street with many restaurants within a 5-10 minute walk. Downtown was a 5 minute taxi ride or 20-25 minute walk. Our room was very clean and the beds were really comfortable. Also, all the staff were warm and friendly. They always provided service with a smile. The free breakfast was pretty good and the meals we ate there at lunch and dinner were also tasty. In addition, we also really enjoyed the rooftop bar and pool. Although the pool was a little small, it was a great place to relax with a wonderful view. We spent six relaxing days there. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Wayne F
Dylan H, Dylan Team at Dylan Hotel Da Nang, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Mr/Mrs Wayne F,

Warmest Greetings from Dylan Hotel!

The first, thank you for choosing Dylan Hotel for your recent stay in DaNang. It was a great pleasure to have you with us.
Thank you about your a wonderful review on our hotel and our staff. We are extremely pleased to see your time spent with us. We was delighted to read your a good review about our Dylan Hotel. We appreciate your kind words, thank you for your recognition of our staff's effort to made sure that your stay is comfortable

Once again, thank you for writing such lovely compliments about your recent stay, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel. I think it has the best value for money. The rooms were clean and the staff were amazing. I especially liked how the staff were so friendly and helpful. If you want value for money, this is the place to be.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Exploration752627
Dylan H, Dylan Team at Dylan Hotel Da Nang, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Mr/Mrs 보람 양,

Warmest Greetings from Dylan Hotel!

Thank you about your a wonderful review on our hotel and our staff. We are extremely pleased to see your time spent with us. We are glad to found your title :“recommendation”. It is always rewarding to hear that our team took good care of you and provided great customer service.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

This is very good choice for you if you want to find a place to stay in Da Nang in your holidays.
Dylan hotel is brand new. The hotel room is exactly same as what we saw in website. All basic things are available. The room was perfect with great facilities. It was always clean, with complete amenities included kettle and hairdryer, and with excellent Wi-Fi signal. It was also tidy and had great shower and cool air on. The size of this room is enough, not too large, not too small. I had a very pleasurable stay in a comfortable room. The nice room had good pillows and mattress which helped me relax. I was also served with fresh fruits and given new bottles of water each day which are never too many in this weather.
The location of this hotel is very good and convenient. Firstly, it is located near My Khe beach, just only 5 minutes walking to the beach by crossing the main road (however, we have to pay attention when crossing the road). Secondly, there are a lot of restaurants around the hotel. We can easily to get food when we need and it also cheap and tasty. In addition, hotel is close to a bunch of convenient stores where we can find what we want. Finally, it takes over 15 minutes to walk to center. That is good for health since walking is a physical exercise.
Dylan hotel has excellent human resources. General Manager was very professional and beyond helpful. He gave me an overview of the local tourist spots and a map that showed the locations of nearby places. He usually gave me useful tips. Not only the manager but all the staff of the hotel is very cordial and enthusiastic. Staffs didn’t speak much English but they were very nice, friendly and informative. They were friendly upon check-in and happy to help guests. Every morning, when I had a breakfast, they came to me and asked me about my plan. It was good chance to get advice or recommendation. All staff was interested in your plans for the day and eager to help with any queries. The staff in the 24-hour front desk was also very friendly and helped me with my inquiries throughout my stay. They also provided motorbike rental service which was a great way to travel in Da Nang. They were also very caring, considerate and attentive. The staffs were always with smiling faces and served the breakfast so well. They really make sure that your stay is the best they can make it. Everyone made much an effort in making sure that all mine needs were met. The staffs were so warm and helpful by providing as all kind of information I requested such as good restaurants for local and sea food. Hotel staffs were friendly and accommodating; they always greeted me with smile and had short conversation with me every morning and every time I returned to hotel after the day tour. The attention of their staff was perfect. . Each day I saw a dedication of staff to serve the customers. Manager and his team trying to do their best to make the stay memorable one. The staff and their sincere service deserve 5 stars!
One of the good points of the Dylan Hotel is the very good service. The breakfast provided was very delicious with lot kinds of food. It was fantastic and included quality traditional and western food with drink and fresh fruits. The menu changed every day to avoid boredom. Even after 9a.m, the buffet breakfast was still having full range of choices. Beside breakfast, laundry service was also very good and very fast. The hotel reception provided beach towels for us too when I went to the beach.
I can assure you that this Dylan hotel will be the most ideal destination for Da Nang tourists. Not only because of what I have experienced in my previous vacation, but also because of their wonderful future plans. They are doing the swimming pool and bar-café on the rooftop that would be amazing. It has reasonable price and it is value of money to stay in this hotel. I will introduce to my friends to stay in Dylan hotel when we have a chance to come back the wonderful city – Da Nang.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Duc N
Dylan H, Dylan Team at Dylan Hotel Da Nang, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Mr/Mrs Duc N,

Warmest Greetings from Dylan Hotel!

Thank you about your a wonderful review on our hotel and our staff. We are extremely pleased to see your time spent with us. There is nothing would make us more happy than reading such a review like yours. We are pleased to receive your feedback that the accommodations and services met your expectation. We will share your compliments with our staff, who we sure will be happy to hear your kind review

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

I and my husband decided to spend our honeymoon in Da Nang City, my friend introduced Dylan Hotel for us then we spent 3 nights there. When we came there, we were so surprise because the hotel was very near the beach and the staff are extremely friendly and accommodating, they speak perfect English and will help with anything you need. The processing to get the room was so quickly and easy. The room was so suitable for us, I really like the room because it had a nice view. We will back and book Dylan Hotel if we back to Da Nang. Best hotel, best service :).

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HannahN1092

Dear Mrs Hannah N,

Warmest Greetings from Dylan Hotel!

We are extremely pleased to see your time spent with us. It is a pleasure to have your feedback that : "Wonderful hotel" and highly appreciated for your kind words to our property and service. We strive forward to deliver the best service possible to all our guests and to ensure their comfort during their time with us.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Great location, staff is friendly and helpful with us. From the hotel to the beach just take 5 minutes by walking. Breakfast is very delicious with a lot kinds of food . We had enjoy a trip here and will going back next vacations.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank TrinhT197

Dear Mrs Trinh T,

Warmest Greetings from Dylan Hotel!

Thank you about your a wonderful review on our hotel and our staff. We are extremely pleased to see your time spent with us. We are very happy to learn that your stay was enjoyable and that our property, staff and breakfast was produced by the entire staff have all met your satisfaction.