All reviews close to the airport dragon bridge sky lounge top floor mr linh information book in the room small cruise excellent breakfast selection shower cubicle updated facilities airport bus service internet surfing internet speed was slow taxi prices piano bar luxurious feel few minutes walk
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful reception staff in One Opera Hotel, esp the GRO Ms Dinh Thi My Hiep and Mr Linh. They went out of their way to assist me in the business center while I was doing my work. Very professional indeed.
Very good hotel. Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Camper818734
OPERAMANAGEMENT, Guest Relation Supervisor at One Opera Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Mr. Hector T,

Warmest greetings from One Opera Hotel, DaNang. It was a pleasure to have you stayed with us and we look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor Readers about how much you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your positive compliments on our product and services are well received. We shared your positive compliments with my hotel team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Warmest regards
One Opera Da Nang Hotel

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Getting to a new city after 15 hours of traveling by car and by airplan can take away all your energy. Ms. Tra and Ms. Hipi, the lovely costumer service managers, have put us back to life quickly! The welcome drink, the big room, the huge tasty breakfast and the private taxi that took us the next day to fantastic Ba Na hills park, made our stay at Danang a present insted of a necessity...
Highly recomanded hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank trip218
OPERAMANAGEMENT, Guest Relation Supervisor at One Opera Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear Mr/Mrs,Tel Aviv,

On behalf of One Opera Da Nang Hotel, I would like to express our deep gratitude to you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Da Nang city, Viet Nam. And what I can say but thank you for such a wonderful review and it brought the valued spiritual encouragement for One Opera Danang Team.

We are absolutely delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and it will be a pleasure to share your comments with the team. We will try our effort to improve our service as best as possible and we do hope to have a opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Wishing happiness and health for you and your family!

Warmest regards,
One Opera Da Nang Hotel

Reviewed August 25, 2018

I stayed in this lovely hotel for 4 nights 20th August to 24th August 2018.. it is truly a 5 star hotel starting with management right through to the chamber maids.Met at the airport (DANANG) with a shuttle bus from hotel. very impressed with reception/foyer. excellent quick and efficient check in. Had a room on the 18th floor.. great views of river and city. The room was beautiful and clean, huge comfortable bed with spotless white sheets and duvet. Flat screen TV with good choice of both English and foreign channels, BBC and german, and french news and film channels. Complimentary tea coffee water etc, excellent fridge. hair dryer, bedside console for TV lighting etc. Air conditioner, that was excellent. writing desk, good Wi-Fi, and plenty of wardrobe space, with hangers.his and hers bathrobes and slippers. very tastefully furnished and decorated, 10/10 for room. The barthroom was as the bedroom, spotlessly clean with lovely white fluffy sweet smelling towels. excellent quality toiletries, Bath tub and seperate shower cubicle, lashings of hot water 24 hours a day. 10/10. room service 10/10. maid service cleaning of room changing bedding etc.. 10/10. Swimming pool was excellent, clean, and again attended all day, lovely white clean pool towels, 1010. massage again excellent massage in comfortable surroundings great massage. 10/10. Cannot comment on Casino. did not try my luck, but seemed to be very popular with other guests. Breakfast in main restaurant was fantastic, excellent choice of foods, both local and western.. fantastic fresh bread (french style) BIG selection of fresh fruits. melon, water melon, pineapple,dragon fruits, bananas, grapes, passion fruit. and good choice of pastries and cakes.10/10. All in all a fantastic hotel with lovely staff and management. I will definitely recommend to everybody. superb value for money..

Date of stay: August 2018
OPERAMANAGEMENT, GUEST RELATION SUPERVISOR at One Opera Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Dear Mr. James Spackman,

Firstly, thank you so much for choosing One Opera Da Nang Hotel for your stay in Da Nang, Viet Nam. What can I say but thank you for such a wonderful review and it brought the valued spiritual encouragement for One Opera Danang Team. Honestly, it's hard to have such a detail and beautiful comment like what you gave us. We are absolutely delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and it will be a pleasure to share your comments with the team.

Secondly, We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the One Opera Danang Hotel in the future and hope that other visitors will find your review inspiring!

Warmest regards,
Tiffany Nguyen
Guest Relation Supervisor

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Booked directly at hotel website and got the best rate for 5 star hospitality that made our visit to Da Nang city perfect. Such luxury comfort to rest after a day long excursion.. Thanks to Ms Tiffany Ti Thanh Tra being meticulous on small details, had our needs taken care including out-of-the-norm getting a flower bouquet delivered in the early morning.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OPERAMANAGEMENT, GUEST RELATION SUPERVISOR at One Opera Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Thank very much for your kind review.

It is certainly rewarding for the entire team to receive such positive comments. Please rest assured your compliments will be shared with related individuals in order to encourage them to always do their best to ensure our guests' stay is no less than memorable.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to One Opera Danang Hotel in the near future.

Warmest Regards,
Guest Relation Supervisor
One Opera Danang Hotel

Reviewed August 8, 2018

The staff in this hotel will be sure to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. I couldn't find a few places in the city, and I needed to buy a greetings card and didn't know where I could buy one, and the Guest Relation Supervisor, Thanh Tra, was super helpful and polite. I needed help with other things during my stay and Thanh Tra was again super helpful as were all of the reception staff. I've traveled in many countries, and lived in Vietnam some years, and I've rarely seen such great staff. Keep up the the good work. Simon

• Trip type: Travelled with family
OPERAMANAGEMENT, GUEST RELATION SUPERVISOR at One Opera Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Mr Simonsmithster,