1,293 results
All reviews privilege lounge ms lan ly bridge business hotel the dragon duty manager quiet location business trip town centre excellent hotel suite room free shuttle hotel is located would highly recommend this hotel taxi ride f b nice view
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my staying in this hotel. Rooms and facilities were clean. Staffs were very frendly and professional. One of the best hotel breakfasts i ever had.

I 100 percent recommand everyone to visit here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bel O
GMD_Tam_Vo, Assistant Guest Experience Manager at Grand Mercure Danang, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Xin chào Bel O,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you enjoyed our room, hotel facilities as well as breakfast.
I am also happy to know that our Grand Mercure Ambassadors took great care of you and we do look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful room,great location and good breadfast is our comments about this hotel.Living in USA for many years and we really love local food but we do not know how to taste them all.Luckily,we found Danang Aodai Ridertour,a female motorbike tour company on Tripadvisor.And our hotel receptionist help us alot to book this Food Tour Motorbike.And we had a great experience.Thank you alot.I suggest that the hotel should add more local activities for our guests have experience when they stay at the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seaside828248

Xin chào Hoan T,

It thrills me to see that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team takes great pride in delivering an exceptional service for all of our guests and will be delighted to see that you had such a good experience. Your feedback are very appreciated and hopefully your next visit will be a flawless one.

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. Last time I was here with my family of 10 people and this time I came here with my son, both stayed were wonderful.

This time we stayed 2 nights and got a beautiful view of the bridge, the room is clean, staffs are super nice and friendly. Chi, Viet and Tram took good care of us made great recommendation.

I highly recommend this hotel and definitely will stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Minh L
GMD_Tam_Vo, Assistant Guest Experience Manager at Grand Mercure Danang, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2018

Xin chào Minh L,

Thank you very much for your kind review.
I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay at the hotel and were satisfied with the level of service provided by Grand Mercure Danang.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to our little island.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel I have ever stayed. Everything met me expectation in this time. I love hotel so much, staff very kind and friendly. Reception is wondetful and happy to help us. I will come back here next time for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
GMD_Tam_Vo, Assistant Guest Experience Manager at Grand Mercure Danang, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Xin chào David M,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, from the priority Accor check in to the ‘wow’ moment, when we saw the golden dragon bridge out of our 14th floor room windows.

Our experience was made even better, with access to the privilege lounge on the 21st floor, where we enjoyed canapés and drinks served with a personal touch - Ms Lam and the other lovely staff made our stay extra special. Also the tasty choices for breakfast, fresh juices and coffee, all in the luxurious lounge with great views of Asia park fun park, Marble Mountains in the background then the river, bridges and city.
A special thank you Ms Tam, for all your friendly assistance with our tours, hotel requirements and your professional attention.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Xin chào ericviking5,

Your kind words are very much appreciated and we would like to thank you for sharing them on TripAdvisor.
We are so exciting to read such comments and it is always a big encouragement to motivate our team member to keep up the standard.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.