Book In Advance

from US$65.00
from US$104.00
from US$104.00
3,972 results
All reviews the cable car ride french village theme park wax museum wine cellar flower garden buffet lunch great cable golden bridge fun park arcade games mountain top roller coaster day trip breathtaking views buddha statue entrance fee
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Ba Na Hills ended being more of a theme park than an old French village. I was disappointed by how little was preserved from the French and how much was built within 10 years. It was all a facade. The lines were huge and the rides/games were underwhelming. The one saving grace was the cable lift up the mountain. That was pretty cool.

On our day off from golf we decided to visit Ba Na Hills
Wow I am so glad we did this
From the moment you step into the cable car this is an amazing adventure
Going up the hill in the cable car wow what a view across the valley amazing
It takes about 15 minutes to get to the top but once there wow I did not expect this in Vietnam
This place is amazing a full recreation of a French village but done well
An array of entertainers dancing, in period style dress fighting
Music action, people getting married in a recreation of Notre Dam
Amazing, I would recommend a visit to this incredible place

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Just to think that we arrived at the cloud-level hills was soo amazing, all you can see was clouds. The french village is also great and beautiful. Very crowded during morning to 3pm. Luckily we stayed for a night so we had Ba Na Hills just for ourselves and the other hotel guests. We managed to get tons of photos without the crowds.

1  Thank Maslah S
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I’ll start with the positives; the cable ride up was fantastic, the views up the top were absolutely beautiful, the outdoor toboggan was lots of fun and the buildings were nice to look at. Aside from that there isn’t much to do up there, the “town” has a very weird feel about it, all the other “rides” I wouldn’t even consider them as rides aside from one inside. Make sure you leave my 5:30 or you will be stuck up there for another hour as cable cars leave once every hour after that.
I’d recommend going if you have a few days in Da Nang not if you are pressed for time.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Visited Ba Na Hills again after 18 months.

Still a great place to visit.

The cable car alone is worth the admission fee

1  Thank Vietnam1988