See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 29, 2016

I did not have high expectations for this hotel since I have American standards and I knew before going to Vietnam that the standards would not be on par.. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness, spaciousness and food at this hotel. My fiance and I stayed here shortly after we were engaged and it was very enjoyable. Our room was quite large for a king bed and the sheets were clean. The decor of the hotel is quite modern, similar to hotels in the US. The bathroom was a decent size but the fixtures are a little older. I really loved the free breakfast buffet that was included with the room rental, which included a huge assortment of Vietnamese foods such as pho, porridge, meats, salad, breads, seafood, soup, coffee, soymilk and more!

Service-wise, anytime we had requests, the staff was quick to help us out, no matter the time of day. They were very responsive anytime we needed a taxi.

The only thing I would point out is that the size of the soap bar was very small and difficult to use, so I would bring your own soap.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle W
Princess H, Guests Service Specialist at Princess Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2016

Dear Michelle W,

All the staff of Princess Hotel are very encouraged to know that your stay at our hotel has left you with so much pleasure. We also do appreciate your kind acknowledgement for our staff and services.

For the room conditions, as you mentioned, we often get many good feedback because of its cleanliness, spaciousness and proper facilities. For the utmost purpose of making our valued guests feel relax and comfortable, we always conduct well-rounded renovation plans to keep all the facilities at best condition.

Thank you for your praise about breakfast buffet, we will continue to improve it by adding more special dishes and change the menu all the time to satisfy as many guests as we can.

Some minor defects that your comment showed us will be considered carefully to make our service become much more better.

Again, we greatly appreciate your comment on TripAdvisor and also look forward to welcoming you back when you pay a visit to Da Nang next time.

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

we have golden service with princess Hotel
Reception all smiles and help full.
The Room clean and comfortable good view
Breakfast with buffet with alot of local food.
Hotel manager friendly.
Hotel have package tour if book with them

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Princess H, Guests Service Specialist at Princess Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Dear Rafaelssss,

Thank you so much for your comment!

Your five stars comment is truly the best award for our hotel because it proves that our utmost effort to make customers’ trip much more meaningful and memorable has produced fruitful results.

We always keep in mind that to help our valued guests have great holiday we must make them feel comfortable and convenient as if they were staying at their own sweet home, for that reason we endlessly strive to make our service more perfect as time goes by.

Once again, we do appreciate your comment and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Nice Hotel, Location is near beach and center city, From Hotel to the Beach about 1km,
All the staff friendly and they will help you all your think, they have package tour go to Ba Na Hill, City, Hoi An, Cu Lao Cham with good price.
Manager of Hotel He's friendly and funny
Room clean and good view, have buffet breakfast.
You can booking online or call phone booking.
I will come back.

Date of stay: April 2016
3  Thank vietanh745746
Princess H, Guests Service Specialist at Princess Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Dear vietanh745746,

Many thanks for selecting our hotel as your accomodation last time and we are very glad to know that you had good impression regarding to our supportive staffs as well as the convenient location and proper facilities of hotel. What you has shared will be definitely forwarded to all hotel staffs to motivate them working better.

We expect that your intention of staying with us in the future will be implemented as we would be honored to welcome you again and provide you even more better service.

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Me and my family came to Danang for holiday.
So I was stay at Princess Hotel in Son Tra Distric. Hotel is nice and friendly staffs.
Room is clean and comfy relax in the room.
Breakfast is buffet good.
I will come back again.
Thanks

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Princess H, Guests Service Specialist at Princess Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Dear ducanh276,

Thank you so much for choosing Princess Hotel as your choice of accommodation to enjoy your holiday at Da Nang.

It is our happiness to know you enjoyed and satisfied with our hotel services. We hope you would recommend our hotel to your family and your friends. Again, we greatly appreciate your comment on TripAdvisor and also look forward to welcoming you to our hotel when you pay a visit to Da Nang next time.

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

I come to Da Nang 2 Times.
I stay at Princess Hotel.
So the hotel is nice, manager and all staffs friendly. Receptionist is all way smile.
The room is clean and have to view to city and sea.
From hotel to beach 700 metter for easy to go to beach.
I am hight recomment this hotel to all off my friend.
I will come back again

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Princess H, Guests Service Specialist at Princess Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Hoa C,

Sincerely thank you for choosing Princess Hotel for your recent trip to Da Nang.

Through your concise comment, we are very delighted to know that you are really satisfied with our services. That is what we endlessly strive to achieve with the expectation of making customers’ trip much more meaningful.

We are also grateful for your sharing on TripAdvisor as well as your intention of staying with us in the future.