“Amazing but unsurvivable”

Phuong Dong Nightclub
Ranked #24 of 32 Nightlife in Da Nang
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The problem me and my friends had with this place is that the music is so loud that it feels like standing next to a jet plane going for liftoff, or more like a Falcon 9 exploding continuously. It is truly excruciating. Our only regret where that we ordered drinks before getting out of there. I still have a slight pain in my ears writing this, and that after only half an hour in the club. In other words, the nigthclub is great, not too expensive compared to the other clubs of the same standard (165 000 for a drink). It also has a helpful and big staff, that is not too ongoing. It is as an other commenter said "the red carpet feeling". We would have loved it if only we had remembered to bring earplugs with an ear protective headset on top.

2  Thank Erik M

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

OMG, I was not prepared to be fully blown away this club. You get the full red carpet experience here. I never thought that a place this grand would allow us regular peasants to enter its regal doors. Huge stage with live performances of singing and dancing. The service was top notch. The minute you finished your beer, there was another ice cold beer placed into your hands. Each party got a table where they bring you varius complimentary snacks. You get the royal treatment here for sure. Just when you thought you have died and gone to nightclub heaven,... Out comes the gogo dancers who's talents cannot be described with texts. Not a cheap night, but I definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Linda F
Reviewed March 26, 2017

I came here with my friend for many times. good price and helpful staff. Price is ok for vietnamese people. will come here again

2  Thank 462trungn
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Went on a Friday night with some new vietnamese friends. The lighting and sound system is awesome and worth checking out. The place is really big, but it's pretty much entirely table service with no real dance floor except for a stage that is often used by performers. The vast majority of the crowd were Vietnamese men sitting at tables and talking to each other over the loud edm. There were no bar girls like at some clubs, which would have been nice since it was basically a sausage fest through and through. It was an interesting experience but I wish there was more actual dancing, girls, and less table service centered. That said, maybe this is standard fare for upscale Vietnamese clubs.

1  Thank David D