All reviews great hotel luxury room stay there again minute walk fresh fruit taxi vietnam sheets tidy
Reviewed January 21, 2018

To be honest, I never know what to expect when booking a hotel in Vietnam. Showers that I have to squat to get under, beds that are like sleeping on boards with limited sheets, and a standard of cleanliness that leaves something to be desired. The Hoang Sa Hotel in Da Nang was a pleasant surprise.

The staff was very helpful, the rooms were impeccable and comfortable, and the breakfast was sufficient.

I'd definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
JolieHoang, Người quản lý at Hoang Sa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear Mr. Matt,
Thanks for your great review and spending your time to share it. I am delighted to hear that you had a great time at Hoang Sa Hotel with us. We are so glad to have you like our hotel. All of the guest 's experiences are very importance and your review is the great motivation for Hoang Sa team-best too.
We always hope you're happy, healthy and lucky in your life and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Having seen the reviews on Trip advisor I thought that I would give the hotel a chance. It was great value and the price included breakfast as well. The room was clean and tidy and the staff were excellent. I stayed eight nights and would definitely stay here again. Location was a five minute ride in to Danang itself costing £1:50 in a taxi. Staff were always handy to arrange a cab. A great budget hotel that exceeded any expectations.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JolieHoang, Người quản lý at Hoang Sa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2017

Dear Mr. Andrew Murray,

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I arrived late but was kind enough to guide
I will use this hotel if I go again.
The location is quiet and cozy,
It seems to be better than any luxurious hotel in Danang.
20 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the airport

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JolieHoang, Người quản lý at Hoang Sa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Thank for your staying with us and spending the time to write this review!!!
We're grateful when you like our room, location, services and staffs. All of guest's experiences are very importance and your review is the great motivation for Hoang Sa team best too.
We hope you have a good healthy and lucky in your life and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here 4 days for my vacation. I was totally satisfied with the service of this hotel. I bought the promotion combo for deluxe double room and then updated to luxury room just with additional 100 thousand VND ( around 4-5$) per day. In total we only have to pay around 15$ for the room per day per person for the great service. The combo also includes breakfast and 1 lunches. The food here was super delicious and we had the fresh fruit everyday. The thing that makes me wanna come here again is that the staffs are professional, nice and very attentive. Such a great choice staying here.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JolieHoang, Người quản lý at Hoang Sa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear love guest,

Thanks for your great review and spending your time to share it. I am delighted to hear that you had a great time at Hoang Sa Hotel with us. We are so glad to have you like ours room, breakfast and location. All of guest's experiences are very importance and your review is the great motivation for Hoang Sa team best too.

We always hope you're happy, healthy and lucky in your life and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at HoangSa for over 3 months they offered me a very good rate and I was able to find the peace and quiet nessessary to accomplish my tasks. The Breakfast is a buffet and delicious, so fill your boots. The staff go way beond the call of duty to accommodate. Close to the beach. Very clean and nicely done . Can't beat the price the breakfast has exceptional value and tips the scales in its favour and is very good. Will deffinately stay there Again!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas R
JolieHoang, Người quản lý at Hoang Sa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Dear Mr.Thomas R,