1,259 results
All reviews infinity pool rooftop bar bedroom apartment opposite the beach ocean view top floor nice view seafood guest services lady buddha modern hotel breakfast buffet hotel is great big room highly recommend this hotel the hotel offers visit da nang
Reviewed April 21, 2017

We had 2 rooms at A La Carte. The location was great, close to restaurants, spas, and across the street from the Beach. The balcony had a nice view of the beach and Lady Budda. The bakery in the lobby is good, nice buns with sausage, bacon, cheese, or cauliflower. The rooftop was super nice, loved the infinity pool, pool water is a good temperature. The drinks at the bar was mediocre and service wasn't great. The towel attendant wouldn't allow the towels to be taken to the room. We didn't prepare for that at all.

1  Thank 822tarat
ALC S, A La Carte team at A La Carte, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear Tara,
Hope you are doing well!
Many thanks for choosing our hotel as accommodation during your trip and for taking the time to offer your post on Trip Advisor. We certainly appreciate your detailed comments regarding our nice location and good breakfast.
We also really sorry that the service in our Top Bar did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. We have shared your comments with our Managers, our F&B team accordingly.
Look forward to welcoming you back and hope that this will be in the not too distant future.
A La Carte team

Reviewed April 19, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for over 2 weeks and it was amazing!

My room was what they call a light plus, which was a really big room with a kitchen and a balcony facing the beach. Oh man!! awesome view!!. I really like this hotel and its amenities. The only issue I found with the room is when I first got the room, it smelled like someone used a dirty towel to clean the floors or it wasn't cleaned well. I reported it and they took care of it right away. Very fast response. The other issue I had with the hotel were the sheets. The bottom sheet was not done correctly so it would bunch up and it makes it uncomfortable to sleep in.

The rooftop bar is to die for. The view is the best in Da Nang in my opinion. I would get up early and head up to the rooftop bar to do some work and looking at the sunrise drinking Cà phê sữa đá. I would normally be greeted by friendly staff, mostly Mr. Son, talking about the venture of the day, which consists of finding good places to eat :).

I met a very friendly staff on the lift, as she was on her way to work. She mentioned that she worked at the spa and I should come and visit in which I did. Ms Ha Duong speaks english very well and has a very welcoming personality with a great smile. I visited the spa and in chatting with her I ended up booking 3 massages while I was there. She is one of the best employees there.

All massages were done to perfection. The second massage was great because I asked for a hot stone massage and Ms Minh Ngoc was careful and very good making sure that the stone was the correct temperature and the right pressure was used.

I would definitely stay here again when I return to Da Nang.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Doan T
ALC S, A La Carte Team at A La Carte, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Dear Doan T,
Warmest greeting from A La Carte Da Nang.
We appreciate your valuable comment about our facilities, staff, and service. And it is glad to hear that you did enjoy good time in Da Nang city as well as A La Carte Beach hotel. We will also share your comments to Ms. Ha, Ms. Ngoc and be sure that they will be happy when hearing this kind comments.
Once a gain, many thanks for choosing our hotel during your trip in Vietnam and wish all the best things to you in the future.
Cheerful,
A La Carte Team

Reviewed April 15, 2017

Nice rooms and decor. German manager Klaus is a top man and very helpful. Buffet breakfast is pretty good but it's like a cattle market between 7.30 and 9.00. Be careful of the events on the beach promenade - the music was so loud we had to change rooms to one at the back of the hotel. Nit much the hotel can do about it but a complete and utter nightmare.

Room tip: Views of the sea are great - but get a room at the back of the building in case there's a party on the beach.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Andy G,
Thanks for sharing your feedback on your experience at A La Carte Da Nang and also sorry that the loud music might cause your stay.
We are delighted to read that you felt our breakfast is the highlight of your stay; the comfort of our guests is our top priority. We will be sure to share your comments with Mr. Klaus and all of the team.
Once again, thank you very much and looking forward to welcoming you near future.
A La Carte Team,

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean and well designed. The staff were friendly and helpful particularly Chinh and Ha at the front desk/guest services were very nice and accommodating. (and pretty too :)) Breakfast was great and slightly different everyday. At night time on the beach there was some music that wasn't ideal for a perfectly quiet stay but it stopped before 11 and was out of the hotels control I only mentioned it so other visitors won't be surprised. Overall great stay and a great hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ALC S, A La Carte Team at A La Carte, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear Wes S,
We are delighted to read that you felt our breakfast is the highlight of your stay in Da Nang; the comfort of our guests is our top priority. We will be sure to share your comments with Ms. Chinh, Ha and all of the team.
A La Carte Team,

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Its a mixed review of this place... Hotel location was great. Next to beach and there were a lot of restaurants and massage places around. Pool was great on the top floor with amazing view of the sea. Breakfast spread was good. There were toast, croissants, salad, eggs, fruits, juices, smoothies. Bed and towels etc were quite comfortable and clean.

What was not too fantastic:
The hotel is located next to the a noisy section of the beach.We got a beach facing room which played loud music until about 12am every night. Room was half cleaned when we check in. The floor was visibly dirty and was sticky. They came to set up our rollaway bed and eventually cleaned the floor. There was also a damp cinnamon smell in the corridor (not fresh / crisp cinnamon scent) which was quite yucky. Lifts were slow and there were just too many occupants and its hard to get into the lift. Toilets on the ground were over-used. E.g. ran out of hand towels, and the floor was wet and sandy. Overall, the hotel is nice but just felt like they are slightly understaffed to manage the hotel to the standard vs the price we paid.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends