All reviews swimming pool top floor sky bar room was clean and comfortable walking distance to the beach the dragon city view wi fi seafood nice view star hotel family room very nice hotel danang city pleasant stay ba na hills buffet breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed from November 7 to November 9.
'PHOMG' ?? Thanks to you, I had a great time in Danang. When I asked you something I didn't know, you let me know and the employee guide me so it was a comfortable

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Maps59992887839
kingsfingerhotel, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at King's Finger Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sir/ Madame,

Warmest Greetings from King's Finger Hotel!

Thank you so much for taking time to share your nice great experience on your recent stay at King's Finger Hotel.

We are pleased that you had good time with us about our service, especially Mr. Phong- Bellman which impressed on you. We appreciate for your kind feedback which are one of the biggest motivations for our staff to continue working well.

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Tidy, clean rooms and friendly enough staff.
Great view from room and pool area and drinks at a reasonable rate. Didnt rate the breakfast, Hot dishes were "warm", fruit was good, soup and omelettes were less than exciting. Our group ate breakfaat elsewhere most days. In a country renowned for its delicious fresh food it seems crazy to offer such "plain" food with so many delicious options out on the street.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sir ,

Warmest Greetings from King's Finger Hotel!

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience on your recent stay at King's Finger Hotel.

We are pleased that you had good time with us about our room, staff and facilities at hotel. We appreciate for your kind feedback which are one of the biggest motivations for our staff to continue working well.

Besides, On behaft of King Finger hotel team, I feel so regret that the breakfast did not reach to your expectations, we have guests from many countries in the world, some countries are very " strick" in meal, we DID breakfast for variety options from many countries and we CAN NOT just pick foods/ options out from street.

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend staying at the Kings Finger Hotel because of its great location. It is on a street with many options for food and within walking distance to the beach. The high light of my stay there was the your lady at the front desk Sandy. Her English was perfect and she was always able to answer any questions I had. Thanks Sandy for all of your help. I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
kingsfingerhotel, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at King's Finger Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear Mr. Mick b,

Warmest Greetings from King's Finger Hotel!

Thank you so much for taking time to share your nice experience on your recent stay at King's Finger Hotel.

We are pleased that you had good time with us about location, facilities and our service. We appreciate for your kind feedback which are one of the biggest motivations for our staff to continue working well.

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

King’s Finger really met our expectation.
- Service is great ! They make you feel as a valued guest and everything is done easily (no need to argue which can be the case sometimes in others).
- Room is small but far enough for a stay in Da Nang, except if you wanna stay all day long inside !
- Swimming Pool(s) are ideal to relax and enjoy the view.
- Entertainment is decent (especially the pool ;) )

Overall it was a great stay, and We would definitely come back !

KR
Laszlo

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr Laszlo M ,

Warmest Greetings from King's Finger Hotel!

Thank you so much for taking time to share your great experience on your recent stay at King's Finger Hotel.

We are pleased that you had good time with us about our facilities and service. We appreciate for your kind feedback which are one of the biggest motivations for our staff to continue working well.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

I had a short time to travel in Da Nang. I found out the hotel on Internet and decided King’s Finger hotel for my holiday. I love the decoration in the room, very lovely. Staffs are very friendly and kindness. Services in restaurant is not bad. So amazing because i could see the sun on the beach in the morning. It’s very nice and i could enjoy fresh air from my room. I would like to thanks Miss PHUONG THAO from housekeeping a lots because she made me feel happy and comfortable. She’s very enthusiastic when she cleaned my room and showed me how to travel around Da Nang. She’s very young and beautiful. Thanks so much.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank helen1306