All reviews foot reflexology ocean suite rooftop bar floor to ceiling windows yoga classes pho cocktail electric blinds the penthouse assistant front office manager fresh restaurant da nang beach busy road hotel building swimming pool seafood sea view bana hill
Reviewed September 2, 2018

→その場で作ってくれるフォーがおすすめです。
・道路を渡るときにホテルのスタッフが一緒に来てくれる
・フットマッサージのサービスがある

ダナンに来るときは、またこのホテルに泊まりたいと思います。

This is my favorite hotel I have ever stayed and I wanna stay again.
Thank you for room upgrade Mr.Trung Ngan Nga.
I could stay very confortable.
Rat cam on.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
My P, Guest Relations Manager at Fusion Suites Danang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Xin chao SUZUKI_CHI,

Sunny greetings from Fusion Suites Family.

It is so delighted to get your review as your hospitality has reached for heart. Trung, Ngan and Nga, our young, dynamic and lovely staffs are extremely happy when being complimented. And we do believe that the whole team has got the same motivation to enhance the excellent service towards our guests.

Please remember to contact us directly for the best discount when planning the next trip to Danang!

Come and enjoy with us under Danang sunshine!

From Fusion Suites Family with heart,

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

If you ask my comment, I would give 110 marks for the wonderful hospitality from all the staffs in fusion suites. They all serve me with a lovely smiles. They tried their best to fulfil my needs during my stay. Room is good with great view! Infinity pool just on top of the beach. Very nice.

I will definitely go back again and again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank chorusleung
My P, Guest Relations Manager at Fusion Suites Danang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Xin chao chorusleung,

You comments made us so proud of our Fusion Suites family. We are here and embrace you as our intimate, not just a guest. And we really hope you would feel the same way.

Please let us have a chance to welcome you back as soon as possible to cozy Fusion!

And please don't hesitate to contact us directly for your next stay so that we could have chance to offer you the best price!

From Fusion Suites Family with heart,

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I like to specifically mention thanks to Mr Thinh Phan (front office mgr) and Ms Thuy (asst mgr at restaurant). Their services were personal, friendly and absolutely sincere.

For the first time, I experienced true customer service excellence, not just for ratings. Their gesture and demeanour were genuine service from the heart, it made the stay a great one! This is one time I would say, service truly made a difference.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Xin chao CK Y,

Greetings from Thinh Phan and the team!

I would like to send you sweet thanks for nice comments you rendered to the team and especially Ms Thuy and me.

We do hope to create the experience as being at home for our guests. And so happy to know that you did have a nice stay as you were looking for.

Please let us have a chance to welcome your patronage as soon as possible! We are here to make your stay!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We spent two weeks in this hotel and it was wonderful time. Spacious Ocean Suite with kitchenette, stunning view for South China Sea accompanied by the beautiful sunrise every morning truly enhanced the joy of our holiday. Free 45mins foot reflexology made in a very professional way was a great benefit for us and every day pleasure. Hotel offers shuttle to Hoi An and Ba Na Hills wich are very convenient. The breakfast buffet has a wide variety of food with both Asian ( great pho soup! ) and Western choices. The service and all the staff is exceptional and we would like to say 'Great Thanks' to Mr. Thinh and Mr. Jorge for their great hopspitality and making us feel like home. We cannot say enough good things about your work. We will definitely come back. Best regards to all Fusion Suites Team!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank agnes7716
My P, Guest Relations Manager at Fusion Suites Danang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Xin chao agnes7716,

We cannot thank you enough for such a wonderful review, is in our hand to congratulate every single star (especially Thinh and Jorge) from our team to have kept a high-quality standard service.

Please think of us when you would like to get away from your daily busy life. We are always ready to make your stay :).

Looking forward to your patronage. Come and spend the sunny moments with us :).

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Nice views, great staff and lovely rooms that have loads of natural light. Only disappointment was the location. Its beach front which was pleasant, but there's really very little around the hotel within walking distance. Everything involved a taxi.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
My P, Guest Relations Manager at Fusion Suites Danang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Xin chao M0nkey22,

We are so thankful for the nice comments and happy to know that you had a satisfying stay with us.

Please let us have a chance to welcome your patronage as we promise to bring you even better moment.

Looking forward to seeing you again very soon.