All reviews han river the dragon river view room large lobby bamboo bar cham sculpture the breakfast buffet was great few issues hotel lobby higher floor big c would stay again marble mountain beautiful hotel bridge currencies vietnam
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

This 20 level hotel is located right next to the famous Dragon Bridge on the Han River. Close walking distance to all the cafes and other sights near the River.

We had a few issues due to AC breakdown but the friendly professional staff sorted things out. A minor but significant issue was resolved. Thanks.

The foyer is spacious and has access to a cafe next door. The staff are really helpful and the location is wonderful.

Good sized rooms with views of the river. Some come with small balconies. If the windows could be cleaner your views would be enhanced. That’s probably a maintenance issue that needs to be addressed.

The food for breakfast was varied and of good quality. The pool and gym on the 8th level under-utilised. The 20th level bar has fabulous views especially at night. You can even go one flight higher right to the top of the building.

The Dragon Bridge does a fire and smoke spectacular on weekends at 9pm. All traffic is stopped on the bridge.

The location and ease of access to Da Nang makes this hotel really good value.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GreenPlazaDN, Guest Relations Manager at Green Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Dear Bernie47801,

Warmest greetings from Green Plaza hotel!

Thank you for taking time reviewing us as well as the positive feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the accommodations as well as the assistance provided by the staffs during your stay. Green Plaza hotel is in the process of maintenance and upgrade with the belief in providing the better service for customers; therefore, it's no doubt that your comments make a significant contribution to our success.

It’s a pleasure for us to have you as our guest and we are more than happy to have you visit us again! Please drop us a call or a message if we can be any of help.

Best Regards,
Green Plaza Hotel

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The green plaza is a great mid budget hotel, clean however could probably do with an update.
The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. We were on the 17th floor and the views over Da nang were very good.

The area is full of small streets where their work spills out onto the streets.
There was some bars nearby on the evening. One or two getting busy.

The food at the hotel wasn’t great in my opinion. And the coffee was served warm not hot.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I only stayed one night, en route from Ho Chi Minh City to Hoi An, but I liked the hotel and the location. It overlooks the famous bridges (I don't know if all the rooms have that view, but mine did), and across the street is a riverfront promenade. (In Vietnam it's difficult to stroll around since the streets and sidewalks are so full of motorbikes, so having a pedestrian promenade was quite relaxing). The staff was very friendly and the breakfast buffet was great. I had the sense this hotel is popular with tour bus groups, but that wasn't a problem. I skipped the nearby Cham Sculpture Museum, but other travelers said it's really worth visiting.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JasonCA_12
GreenPlazaDN, Customer Relationship at Green Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express our heartfelt gratitude for your choosing to stay at our Green Plaza Hotel, and we also hope you had a great time in our hotel. During your stay at the hotel with our flaws regretted and apologized customer.

We would like to thank you for your comments and suggestions. We will try to improve the quality of hotel services to serve the best customers. Again I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and hope you will return to our hotel the next time.

Yours faithfully

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Paid for the room with a view of the river which is great. But that was the only highlight from this hotel.

As soon as you get off the elevator to your floor, there is this weird and distinct smell. Kinda smells like green tea, but more putrid.

Breakfast came with my package deal, but I chose not to eat. However, I did stop by just to fill up my water bottle. The waiter accused me of getting amenities from the breakfast area without paying.

First of all, I already had the breakfast package. Second, I didn't have any breakfast. Just water. Yep just water. And third you guys have another elevator that when you get off on the 2nd floor, it immediately drops you off at the breakfast buffet area. So you need to fix this to prevent any assumption that people just show up without checking in to get their breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
GreenPlazaDN, Customer Relationship at Green Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours faithfully

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I am very disappointed that Green Plaza Hotel overcharged the room stay.

I was informed by Green Plaza Staff that they will refund back the overcharge amount however until today that isn’t any action taken by Green Plaza.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GreenPlazaDN, Customer Relationship at Green Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Dear Guest,
We sincerely apologize to you for this delay.
We have cleared the payment process for you, but since the days have gone through the holiday season and there are some issues with your account, the amount of money you have to pay is delayed.
We have completed the process and sent you a payment authorization.
Please understand that this is a problem.

Best regards