“Must try”

Anpaz Spa & Massage Sun Home
Ranked #19 of 114 Spas & Wellness in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Anpaz Spa & Massage is a reliable destination providing you with various kinds of exquisite treatments. Our high qualified therapists, modern machines and technologies will please you. The moment stepping into our spa, you can feel calming music and peaceful atmosphere. Moreover, soft scent combined with skillful performances can bring you to the heaven.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A holiday in Danang would not be complete if Anpaz is not on the list. This spa is more than a spa, like what the owner says, it is where guests can explore their deepest soul while relaxing. I think I can spend a whole day here without thinking of anything. Next time you come to the city, pay this spa a visit.

Anpazspa_SunHome, Người quản lý at Anpaz Spa & Massage Sun Home, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are very much appreciate your kind comments on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy to hear that everything was alright and that you appreciated all our services. We will pass your compliments to all of our staffs and the whole team are made aware of your kind words.
We truly hope that we’ll have the chance to welcome you once again on your next vacation.
Have a nice day and best regards!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As a spa-lover and have been travelling throughout Vietnam looking for good massage, I found Anpaz a wonderful haven for people like me. It was amazing to arrive at Anpaz and be welcomed warmly by the staff. The menu offering delightful treatments that I had to spend a while to pick the one I like most. Thanks to the staff's tips, I chose one and really enjoyed it. A definitely recommendation when you are in Danang.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of your experience with us at Anpaz Spa.
We are pleased to learn you were generally happy with our staffs and services. Your feedback serves as great motivation for us all.
Our team appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.
Have a nice day and best regards!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Vy is very nice. She is a wonderful host. I like the 90-min massage which is gentle and relaxing. Next time I will bring my wife.

Anpazspa_SunHome, Người quản lý at Anpaz Spa & Massage Sun Home, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a kind review about Anpaz Spa on Tripadvisor. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience, especially great service from our team - Ms. Vy, the host.

We hope that we will have the chance to welcome you and your wife to Anpaz Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I want to give a huge thumbs up to Anpaz Danang spa. the atmosphere is relaxing. room is private and intimate. I had a full body massage (90 minutes). Masseur was very professional. Such an amazing experience. Price is very reasonable.
I am looking forward for the next visit.

Thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Apdvisor about your time at Anpaz Spa.
We are truly heartened to learn that you found our staff excellent and our facilities first class. Your feedback serves as great motivation for us all.
We appreciate all of your positive feedback and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The manager, Ms. Vy, is very nice to me. She explained everything carefully and helped pick the most suitable package for me. The spa therapist is also skillful and experienced. The facilities are new and clean. From check in to check out the service is flawless. I think I will be back soon.

Thank you very much for taking your time and share us such sophisticated feedback. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. We really appreciate your comments regarding our amazing staffs. We truly appreciate your praises and we cannot wait to offer you another memorable experience.
Our friendly and enthusiastic team truly hope to have the chance of serving you again very soon.