“Great Tailor”

Paul Bespoke Tailoring
Ranked #3 of 64 Shopping in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: - High quality bespoke suit. - Diversified kind of fabric. - Fast suit made (within 3 days) - Reasonable price: + Suit from 3,500,000 VND (170$) + Shirt from 550,000 VND (25$) + Pant from 800,000 VND (45$) - Open 7 days/week.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I visited Paul Tailor last month during my trip to Danang. In Saigon, I have a lot of options for tailors, but I gave Paul Tailor a try. The service is surprisingly good. The collection of fabrics offers different styles ranging from classic options to modern ones. Great to know the tailor and the one the made for me is definitely my favorite one

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I had an interview two weeks ago and decided to give Paul a go. Nice service and the suit made a big impression on the HR person. Thank you.

1  Thank Jay D
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Fast and furious, I'm kidding. They have fast service. I was welcomed by a drink, then a nice chat with the lady to a journey of exploring nice fabrics. It feels like she reminds me of how proper suits should be made, not those in the fashion stores. A very nice experience to enrich my knowledge. Then the suits is made nicely. Love!

1  Thank Tung N
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Excellence
I had 2 suits made here. Paul never cease to amaze me.
The service is good.
The time frame to make a good bespoke suit is much shortened and but the quality is very high.
The advantage competitive of Paul Tailor is they have a wide range of fabrics from low to high end catering all kinds of customer.
Staff told me about the Dormeuil fabrics that would easily cost $2,000-$3,000 for a suit. My dream!

1  Thank Trail762699
See more reviews
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I did not have any experiences in suit until this one. I was recommended to try this tailor shop through my friend and took a glance at Facebook. The space was more spectacular than I had expected. One thing worth noting is that the services and skills of the taylor are extremely excellent. As a skinny man, i always have had trouble in being good with clothes. However, with their suit, I became bigger than I was. I’m really satisfied with the suit and this shop.

1  Thank OnAir741987