“Best Chinese Buffet in WNY!!!”
Review of Amherst Buffet

Amherst Buffet
Ranked #53 of 156 Restaurants in Amherst
Reviewed November 27, 2016

This was my second occasion that I was lucky enough to eat at again. We celebrated a late Thanksgiving with a large party. We were accommodated and well-taken care off. All the food was hot and tasted fresh and good. It was very clean and organized. They have a sushi bar and a Hibachi grill. They also had an extensive menu of a variety of items. The offered Chinese favorites, american choices and a variety of desserts and fruits. If yu like seafood there was a good variety of choices. The service was excellent! The decor was clean, new and very tidy. I would have to say this has to be my favorite Chinese buffet in the area. The prices were good for the value. The food is all hot and fresh. The flavors are superb.

Reviewed November 21, 2016

Chinese buffet selection was excellent with shrimps, squid, crabs, etc....Environment could do with an update but overall; very good food. $13.99 per person for all the food????Unbeatable. Well done.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Food, hot, dishes many, beverage, service (self). Typical Chinese buffet, large restaurant tables space, clean affordable.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

I found the lunch buffet to be excellent. There was more than enough to choose from. Most of the food was oriental. Everything I tasted was very good. There was too much to be able to taste it all so I will need to go back. The prices were very good -The service was good and the restaurant was clean. I heard that there is a crowd for dinner.

2  Thank Dorothy S
Reviewed August 30, 2016

We stopped here after we saw that our favorite Chinese restaurant was closed. We had our 3 grandsons with us, so we like to,take them to buffets because of their fussy eating. We really didn't know this was Chinese food, so we were pleasantly surprised.
First, the food is definitely fresh and plentiful. A real good variety. The place is very large, and exceptionally clean. The prices are reasonable..lunch was $8 for adults, $4 for children and our 2 year old was free.
Our waitress was very tolerant of our kids and kept our table clean of used plates.
I found this restaurant right here on TripAdvisor and it had only one review so I'm guessing it might have recently opened.

Been to Amherst Buffet? Share your experiences!