“Pleasant - good fish ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

This is our 9th visit to a restaurant on our GREAT NIAGARA FALLS BLVD RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE. Today was Bonefish Grill. We enjoyed our meal and questioned ourselves on why we don’t come here more often. For the two of us our bill came to $61.87. I had the special :Kate’s wild Atlantic haddock . It was dusted with Panko , topped with artichokes,feta cheese and finished with lemon basil sauce . I enjoyed this very much and cooked perfectly . It comes with a choice of two sides and I picked jasmine rice and buttered broccoli. (Both were very tasty and broccoli had the right amount of crunch. (23.90) My husband ordered from the regular menu . He got the crabcrusted cod : garlic and crab crump dusted with lump crab white wine lemon butter sauce. He enjoyed this also . He said it didn’t come with a lot of crab but the crab it was served with was delicious. He also got the jasmine rice and spinach . He said the spinach was good but wasn’t served with anything on it. We would both order these meals again. I forgot to say when we sat down they brought warm bread and oil for dipping. My husband enjoyed it - I am trying to stay away from bread . For desert my husband had coffee ( he was not fond of ) and we both shared a piece of lava cake which was served with fresh strawberries and whipped cream . I have to say it looked better then it tasted. It was ok but I would not order again.
Service was fast and efficient. Atmosphere was pleasant , clean , not too loud and set up like a chain restaurant. We will both visit again . They offer a rewards program so make sure you check that out . Happy hour is 4-6:30 even on Sunday’s .

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 2, 2018

Service was good but when I said there weren't any shrimp , she said not in that order. So here I am at home, checking the menu -- and missing my shrimp. VERY disappointed. Also $4.50 a bottle for Ultra light during happy hour seemed a pricey.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

My husband and I enjoy the Bonefish happy hour. The wines are incredibly reasonable and delightful as well. The Mussels Josephine are a must... make sure you have some bread to dunk in the yummy broth. Sliders.... beef or cod are also very good. And of course, have to try the Bang Bang Shrimp.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We love Bonefish Grill! The food and waitstaff are incredible! Our favorites are the Bang Bang Shrimp, Salmon, and Lily’s Chicken (yes, this Chicken dish at a Seafood Restaurant is to die for!). Everything is fresh, kid friendly, and reasonably priced. I am not a big chain restaurant person but this one is far better than any others!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I’m not a seafood fan, but the steak never disappoints and the sides were tastier and hotter this visit. Service is always great.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!