Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Not worth the Stop!

Reviewed February 7, 2018
Sue H
Waterloo, Canada
Good Stores to get the stuff you need

Reviewed November 8, 2017
Eric L
Amherst, New York

All reviews jc penney ghost town box stores my son shopping buffalo sales gap boutique
Reviewed February 7, 2018

We went to Boulevard Mall. A tad disappointed! A lot of stores were closed. Good prices on jewelry though! I don’t think we would rush back to this mall. I don’t think there was a food court either?

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Since they took the food court out this mall is slowly dying. Please do something to bring it back to life. I want to take a moment to warn people about a specific place to stay away from. Elegant Nails and Spa. Please for your safety as health don’t go in there!! Be Warned and Stay Away!! First off the cleanliness is not good. It appears ok till your sitting there and then get a good look. I don't know who passes their New York State Inspections, but that person should be fired. The pedicure bowls under the plastic is gross around the fixtures, drains and jets. You know, where germs and fungus, virus’s and slim thrive. Second you don't get new buffs, nail files and tools used on you. So needless to say, I now have to spend hundreds to go to the dr and get medicine for the lovely nail fungus I got from there. Third the nail polish job was the worst I've ever gotten. I could have done a better job myself and saved the money and aggravation and stayed at home. So much for treating myself before a important evening.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Gone down hill since the last time I was there which was a long time ago (20+ years). Two main stores, Macy's and Penny's thats it and then a bunch of very LOW end stores. If you want to do some real shopping while in Buffalo head to The Galleria Mall which is much much better. I don't know how the Boulevard Mall stays open? We were there just before Christmas and the place looked like a ghost town.

1  Thank Joseph P
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Ok came in to check out any Black Friday sales I can get my hands on. Walked out with a candle. That’s it, not out of this world. A bunch of teens walking around so my son was good with it. For adults if you want to hear teenagers screaming this is the place to go.

1  Thank Alfred S
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Easy to get in and out without the craziness of the bigger Mall in the area. Enough stores and variety to take care of all of your shopping needs.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

There are many new smaller local stores all in a row. The best place to go during the colder months. WE had a great time

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

It seems like there are fewer stores each time we visit. There is a Macy's and JC Penney and dome smaller stores. One good thing is that the Macy's store isn't as busy and hectic as at the one at the Galleria. Lots of parking was available today (Sunday).

1  Thank FlyAtNight
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

A good mall in a good area. Not too far from box stores etc. This mall is not too busy but does not feel like a ghost town.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

While it is not a Galleria type, Boulevard Mall has enough boutique to warrant a visit and a few large stores like JC Penney, along with plenty of national name stores and a TGIF restaurant. The mall is extremely clean.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

I remember the days with GAP and Abercrombie & Fitch, the carousel and it was such a festive place. I don't care much for Sears now, but I do miss the pomp this mall once offered. Now with all the above brands and The Limited too gone, it is more of a mall for walking, you can sprint too at some point of times during the day. It sure hurts to see the once buzzing mall reduced to an almost zombie mall.