“Time spent at Outback”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2018

I've been here a few times and nothing has changed, there are always problems with the service and my order. The price is not cheap? Am I ordering the wrong thing or at the wrong tine?

Reviewed August 26, 2018

After a little mix up with my drink our server Eva made our visit enjoyable. The ribeye steak was just right my wife loved the seafood platter. Best Outback we have been to.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My wife and I went here for lunch August 25th. We are both doing Keto and we’re able to have steak lobster tail with broccoli & cheese and asparagus with Caesar salad. Steaks were cooked perfectly and our service was excellent. It’s a casual place with laid back atmosphere. Promotion was on or we would not have had the lobster. Would recommend.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We only went here because we had a gift card. Last time we tried to eat here the wait was 90 minutes and they recommended call ahead seating to get our name on the list. I put our name on the list 3 HOURS before we arrived. We waited another 15 minutes for a table while other groups that did not call ahead were seated before us. I would have walked out had the gift card not been an anniversary gift. The waiter was very nice and really tried to make things up to us by offering a free dessert. However we still waited quite awhile for our food eating well after people who were seated after us. I wasn’t thrilled with the value either. For over $20 for a steak and fries, I shouldn’t have left hungry. I understand meat is sold by weight, but I should have had more than 15 fries on my plate. No reason I can think of that we would return.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

We have been here before and the food was awful. Steak had crunchy things in it, waitstaff was not accommodating. It has changed. Our steaks were perfection. The waitstaff was still not terrific but the food was so much better,. I would return.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!