“Felt like Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Olive Garden is a chain but they have have great salad and breadsticks and a pasta dish if you crave pasta which we did. Although they try to be Italian by offeringpasta dishes, they come up short as real Italians don’t usually eat here. They offer a variety of pasta dishes but although they fulfill your desire for pasta, the items usually are disappointing. Your tummy will be full, but true taste seems to be lacking. The wine I had was very good and better than the pasta I selected.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We came to this Olive Garden last month. Soup is always very good. Plenty of choices for your entree. I tries the wheat pasta which I did not enjoy. Server changed up my order for me. Meatballs are very good. Salad is nice also.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Love the Olive Garden as you always know what you are getting. We had dinner here and were not disappointed. Our waitress was so friendly and outgoing and service was great. Would definitely be back next time in Amherst for our shopping sprees

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Went for dinner on a Saturday night. Did the online waiting list which worked out great. Had a drink in our hotel room before heading over.
When we arrived we still had a 30 minute wait to be seated. We were lucky to get a table to order drinks in the bar area. Waiter was very pleasant . He did everything right . We did the build your own pasta. Didn't make it to the next portion because I was too full after the first round. Always sounds like a good idea when your hunger but after you have there famous salad and start to eat the main you get full very fast. We was quick to offer a carton to pack our left overs and he even offered extra sauce which I have never been asked before.boy there are a busy place. Overall service was excellent, food was amazing and can't wait to go back again next time I visit USA.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

We went there as we were trying it out for a small catering event to go order. The salad is lacking in tomatoes and amount of lettuce. Tons of onions, a couple of olives, a whole pepper and tons of dressing. I tried the lasagna. A small portion for ten bucks. Bread sticks did not taste that fresh nor warm.
The catering, however, was better. Three pastas, three sauces (vegan, too)Including meat, Marinara and Alfredo. I had the meat sauce, which, other than needing a bit of salt, was good. I heard the Alfredo was as well.
The restaurant service was excellent.
Just beware that if you want the takeout catering delivered, it is about $34.50 plus tax. If you are picking it up. watch your receipt to be sure it is not added.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!