“Mediterranean correct!”

Natalie's Cafe & Deli
Ranked #24 of 156 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed September 23, 2015

This is a cute luncheonette/ take out place with outstanding food. The food is all done better than you find in most Greek joints. Yes, there was romaine lettuce in the salad which someone mentioned as iceberg before. Everything tastes homemade. I'm sure this family goes to a lot of trouble to prepare the food for quick service. If you want a fancy sit down place for the ladies, go elsewhere. Here you'll find a casual atmosphere with food done to perfection.

Reviewed September 8, 2015

We were looking for some vegetarian takeout and this was absolutely perfect. Nice selection of wraps, quick service and very tasty food. I'm glad I searched Trip Advisor before going, so that we knew about this place.

Reviewed August 27, 2015

We had a great meal at this little restaurant in a non-descript strip mall not far from our favourite shopping area. We could have kept sampling from all the different items if we didn't have somewhere to be. The highlights were a vegetarian kibbeh, spinach and leek wrap and really good tabouleh.

Reviewed September 5, 2014

The home made soup is awesome. a great place if you like vegetarian food. the sub sandwiches are extremely good.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I was staying in one of the hotels very close to Natalies's. I had done some research to find vegetarian options with in the area and after reading the reviews for Natalie's I knew it was for me.

The restaurant doesn't have a fancy atmosphere but instead focus on two very important things incredible food and service!

I ordered the Vegetarian Kibby Wrap and my brother had the Chicken Shawarma Wrap. Both dishes were prepared perfectly and were full of flavor. The meal was phenomenal. We had a side of hummas and it was the best hummas I've had in a very long time. I wanted to stop again for a take out order for my trip back home but was sad to learn they weren't open on Sundays.

The service was impeccable. I was quickly greeted and the service was impressive.

I wish I was closer to this restaurant but I will definitely return every time I'm in the area!

Thank you Natalie's I loved it!