“Great inexpensive Mediterranean restaurant”

Natalie's Cafe & Deli
Ranked #23 of 166 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Great mediterranean restaurant in Amherst.

I stopped in for a late lunch/early dinner. I had the spinach leek wrap. Delicious with plenty of feta cheese in it.

Lots of veggie friendly menu choices.

Highly recommended if you are in the area.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed December 31, 2016

We stopped in only because our GPS sent us here, but we are so glad it did. This place had really great Middle Eastern food. We all had wraps of one variety or another. My wife and I both enjoyed the beef Swarma....very yummy! The owner was up at the service counter, and was a very nice fellow. I could see stopping in here more often if we lived in the area. I do recommend this place for very tasty food at a great price. Yummy!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 4, 2015

This unpretentious restaurant serves the tastiest Mediterranean food I have had in some time. The food makes a restaurant and this place surpasses expectations. It's a mom/pop place. ( my favorite). The falafel and hummus were fresh and out of this world. Next time my travels bring me towards Buffalo, Natalie's is a first stop. Great place to go to try Mediterranean classics.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed October 13, 2015

I like to preface this type of review by saying that a 5 rating does not necessarily mean it is a fancy-schmancy place. This is a cafe. You order your food at the counter. Not fancy but it is clean and bright. And the food is really, really yummy. I am not interested in lunch meats and burgers so I have never tried the subs, sandwiches or burgers. BUT, the Mediterranean food is delicious. Soups are homemade and there is always a good variety.I have had the Greek,falafel, fattoush, and tabbouleh salads. The tabbouleh is my favorite: bright flavors and lots of parsely. Not a fan when it is made with mostly wheat. Get it every time and sometimes stop just for that because I crave it! Love the (veggie) grape leaves and spanakopita and spinach pie with tomatoes and feta was always a favorite go-to lunch. I have had all the veggie wraps and it is hard to decide which is best as all are very flavorful and different but perhaps the cauliflower and the hummus/tabbouleh. You can sit down to eat or take your food to go. I think either way you will enjoy it. Personally, I prefer to sit down so I can dive in right away...other times I am forced to be patient and smell it all the way home. Really enjoy the food there.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

This is without a doubt one of the absolutely flawless restaurants I've ever been to. Every meal has been incredible. It's my wife's favorite restaurant and always makes it a point to be her first stop. Great good and family.

Date of visit: September 2015