“Very Good”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2018

I have never had a problem at this location. I visit it when I am in the area and the day I went, the food was simply delicious. Definitely worth the money and time!

Reviewed February 7, 2018

When we come to the States a stop at Red Lobster is always on our to do list. I had the lobster rolls....so good! Red Lobster never disappoints. Oh yeah....and those warm rolls! Yum!

Reviewed January 24, 2018

This dining experience was much nicer than any other in the past at this location. There was NO waiting to be seated. My server reported to our table immediately with menus in hand and ready to take drink orders. She actually had to wait on me as I was undecided on what I wanted. Prior to our visit we had read negative reviews on some of the new Tasting plates yet we were interested so we decided to try them for ourselves and to give our HONEST reviews of them.We were seriously surprised with our order. The food was fresh and the service Great. Ask for Becky. Try the Dragon Broccoli ( contrary to negative reviews it DID NOT have too much sauce)& the Seasoned seafood fries. OMG, they were so fresh and tasty. I stuck with my normal Admirals plate because I love the items and the variety it offers. I was shocked at how fresh and of how much food I received on my plate. We tried the new Lobster Lovers punch and were delighted at how perfect it was and of how little it seemed sweet . It was just the right amount of Rum to please and you KEEP the glass.Say hi to Becky is she serves you. She's great at her waitress position and deserves our KUDOS!Way to go Becky!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Took colleague to lunch here at her request for her birthday. Easy seating. Ordered lunch and drinks. Ice tea was fine, but Berry Mango Daiquiri was late and too weak to even taste alcohol.Shrimp Linguini Alfredo was very good and Atlantic Salmon with Asparagus was also excellent in the small portion. Service was amateurish. Rolls were never served during the meal despite several requests. Poor excuses. Finally given rolls to take home. With a near empty dining room, there was no excuse for poor service. Next time bring a coupon.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant close to Bouevard Mall. The decor is dated and it is somewhat dark inside but once the food arrives we were very pleased. Appetizers were Lobster Bisque and Clam chowder. Both were excellent. For the main course we ordered the snow crab dinner (since the nearby Joes Crab Shack closed down in April 2017). On the menu it only lists 1 pound of crab legs but asking revealed that there is also a 2 pound snow crab dinner...for a few reasonable dollars more. The legs were excellent, served freshly boiled and hot. For 2 adults, 2x 2 pound snow crab dinners with 2 soups $70 pre tax. Will visit again! FYI you have to park behind the restaurant as only a few spota in front

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!