“very good”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2018

We had dinner here last night, we both had the admiral feast portion size was good. Brain our waiter was spot on the food quality was good we both enjoyed out dinner out . will come back when in the area.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We celebrated Easter @Red Lobster, Amherst, NY! We ordered their ultimate feast and fried wild caught flounder, and enjoyed every bit of it! Biscuits fresh from the oven were delicious! Great food, great service, and good price! Red Lobster is definitely one of my favorite restaurants....

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Every time I go it's a great meal !! Sometimes there's a wait but if you know when to go you can get in pretty quick !!! Service is always good to !!!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

I don’t plan to return until they go back to the former menu. Alaskan king crab legs no longer available. Comments to Red Lobster fall on deaf ears. I can only choose to demonstrate my dissatisfaction by dining elsewhere.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

My visit on Thursday was my third visit to this location. Has an excellent fish and chips on this visit. Very generous portion of flaky fish with the right amount of crispy breading. Excellent French fries and cole slaw also. Way more fish than chips.

Charesse was an exceptional server with great warmth, efficiency, and exceptional menu knowledge. Lisa, the service manager, came over to my table three times, and is a tremendous asset to the restaurant.

The restaurant now has Wi-Fi since my last visit.

Never hesitate to dine at this excellent location! Will come back soon during Lobsterfest!

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!