“Great Burgers and Fries - Friendly efficient staff”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #3 of 4 Quick Bites in Amherst
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Outstanding Burgers and fresh cut fries - they even tell you where the potatoes hail from that day. Nothing fancy but the full bacon cheeseburger is to die for. Also. shelled peanuts to munch on while you wait.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed February 9, 2017

Many times you can go to a restaurant and get a good burger with lots of toppings and it will taste good. Five Guys has a Flavor to their burger that makes them stand out from All the rest. It's almost addictive! I can't say enough about how delicious it is!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

My quick review is this is the best fast food burger joint in town. Keyword is fast.
There are many other burger places around that do a fantastic job with high-end hamburgers. I don't think five guys going for that market. I think they're trying to be an up scale Burger King /McDonald's kind of place. If that is their goal they are crushing it! The food is delicious and it's fast. I recommend the Bacon cheeseburger with jalapeños.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 15, 2016

First, I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this place earlier since I'm here all the time. But if I want a good burger i come here - to a chain no less - who would have thought. Limited menu, but you come here for burgers and fries, however they also serve hot dogs. A regular burger is 2 patties on a bun with an assortment of condiments that you select. The fries are skin on fresh cut. I am now spoiled as I can only eat fresh cut fries. No frozen for me anymore. If you want to experiment, they have cajun seasoning for the fries. I have been coming to this location for four years. They have gone up on the price since then, but it's worth it for the freshness and the excellent flavors. This is a casual helpee selfee place with shell on peanuts for you to enjoy while your waiting. Bow I want a burger, going tomorrow.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2016

This was my first time trying Five Guys and I must admit I have never had a better burger ever! This is by far the best tasting burger I have had the flavor is unreal it was so tasteful.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!