US$151
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$179
Hotels.com
US$151
Comfort Inn University(Amherst)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$81
Sleep Inn(Amherst)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$110
All reviewsthe wall street journalsolid wififamily emergencyfire pitniagara fallssoftball tournamenttop floorroom was cleanleft turnstarbucks coffeequick checknice hotelbusy roadfront desk staffstay there againminute driveshower head
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We stayed here for one night for a girls weekend in Niagara Falls with my 2 daughters. I have stayed in Niagara Falls before, but after much research, chose this property because of the location and the quality of the hotel. Lower quality hotels in Niagara Falls were much more expensive, and not nearly as nice. Easy on/off from I-290. Front desk was friendly, quick check-in/out, rooms clean and spacious. Great lobby. The Bistro looked very nice but we didn't stay long enough to experience it. Outdoor courtyard with fire pit was great.

The only negative would be the restaurant suggestions. The front desk provided a list of eateries, but they were local establishments, some of which were rather small or pricey. I had been to the area before and recalled more options on Maple Rd, so we headed that way and found it to be closer and easier to get to. We chose Brick House Tavern and Tap and loved it. They have indoor and outdoor seating.

We will definitely stay here again!

Reviewed August 15, 2017

me and my family stayed at the BUFFALO / AMHERST COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT and for the price you would think there would be cleaner rooms more friendly staff on our first nights stay there was a awful smell it would come and go we didnt think much about it we was tired from our long drive the nene day my son and husband got up sick my son was pucking so i called the front desk and told them they then switched us to another room that there was big spider in window seal in the inside my husband trapped them in with napkins i told them at front desk they didnt seem to care to much so everyone who stays there check your window the spiders looked like brown recluse spiders and yes i took pics of the dead bugs and could not get spiders they ran in window hole i will never stay there again we just over looked it all but that place in my words need to be cleaner

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kate D, General Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Amherst/University, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. I apologize that you experienced multiple issues while staying at our property. We have shared your comments with our management team so that we can improve our service and offerings. I hope that we will be able to serve you better should your travels bring you back to Buffalo. We appreciate you bringing these items to our attention. Have a good evening.

Kate

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Stayed here 2 years ago and was disappointed that the Wall Street Journal was unavailable...mentioned on a review and I was delighted to find in the lobby, albeit no longer delivered to rooms of Rewards guests. Place is most clean; smells good. Rooms are open and minimalists comfortable. Amenities like teas and coffees in room. Quiet as most rooms face a wooded area. Nice eating area run by Starbucks with healthy food offerings. Staff was most helpful assisting me with boarding pass retrieval. Could not get so she called airline to ascertain issue. Fantastic!!!! Close to interstate. Challenge at night to see wee courtyard sign on Sheridan Drive. Going east look for Cadillac dealing to turn at night.

Room Tip: get room facing back/side of hotel
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Very nice hotel. We stayed only for one night and everything was great. The rooms were clean as well as the pool area. We were the only ones in the pool which was nice. The only complaints I have is the staff could have been friendlier and I would have preferred a complimentary breakfast. They do have a café there but we just ate breakfast somewhere else.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

For whatever reason, the Buffalo area hotels were very full when we were passing through, and I'm glad I made reservations! I mistakenly booked a king suite, which they said they were not able to change to a regular room (regular rooms were all booked). The room was spacious and clean, and it could easily accommodate the whole family, if the couch was not so bad. The pull out couch mattress was awful - it was not acceptable even for a child. There was a little fire pit outside our room which was perhaps lovely if you were with the family with the screaming children running around the fire pit until midnight...but was not so lovely if you were trying to sleep after a long day of traveling. There were no toiletries, the phone buttons didn't work (though we could dial 0 and get the front desk), there was no extra blanket, and the fitted sheets didn't stay on the bed. Between the flashing light on the smoke detector, the bright lights framing the door, and the screaming children, I think I got more sleep on the plane. Oh, and it was really overpriced. Not what I'd expect from a Courtyard.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kate D, General Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Amherst/University, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We always aim to provide each of our guests with an exceptional experience and in this case we fell short. We have shared your feedback with our management staff so that we can address the areas that need improvement. Thank you for providing us feedback from your stay.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better should your travels bring you back to Buffalo!

Kate DelGobbo