2,265 results
All reviewsradisson blutala bayheat waveanimation teamsea viewmain restaurantspecial thanksbelly dancerlate checkstandard roomgreat resortwelcome drinknice beachwadi rumheatwavepoolsjordan
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

We had the most fantastic honeymoon days at Radisson blu specially with the nice hospitality and care from the Receptionist Hamzah who gave us so nice room with a nice view ,, we were so happy with everything and hopefully we will come back soon ,, thx Hamzah and thx Radisson blu aqaba

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Alaa A, Manager at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our Resort and would like to thank you very much for sharing such a positive feedback.

We hope to host you at our Resort in in near future again.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

No luggage room so suitcases in sun with 45 degrees celsius (some plastic liquids melted). Unbelievable in a country in the middle east with regular high temperatures. After house keeping no towels in the room, kindly asked 3 times for towels but no service. After 3 hours and unfriendly phone call we finally received towels. Also really loud music of roof terrasse restaurant in the middle of the complex till late. So we could not sleep. Of course those things can happen when its busy. But the arrogant reaction at check out (when we already told this negative feedback) is ridicilous.

1  Thank Smoerenhout
Alaa A, Manager at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

Our records are showing, you received the room around 3:00 pm and this is the standard check-in time, we could not deliver the room earlier because we are having heavy turnover of rooms from 19th July onwards because of school holidays.

Liquids in plastic bottles will melt if kept in bags and under high temperature I agree but I cannot find any evidence if this is happened here at the Resort or on the way to the Resort.

We are recoding every guest request and I personally receive alarm if guest request is not resolved on timely manner, I can send you if needed all requests you made during your stay with us.

We do not release rooms if rooms are not clean up to standard and release rooms without towels. There is only one request from your side for towels was made only once at 21:18 and the request is resolved in 20 minutes.

Regarding evening entertainments we have oriental music from 8:00 pm till mid night at our lobby terrace, your room was not directly allocated on the terrace and again we did not get any request to have the room far away from the terrace, it is normal to have entertainments in the evening in Resorts.

I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in-advance for your understanding. The entire team of Radisson Blu Tala Bay Resort Aqaba will remain at your disposal if you need any further assistance.

Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

This Beach getaway resort is on the Red Sea ( Gulf of Aqaba) and is located 20 km South Of Aqaba City Center. We stayed here for four days as a family in the last week of July. If you plan to come here try to book between Saturdays and Thursdays and avoid the heavy crowds over the Thursday- Friday-Saturday weekends. Here are things we liked and things we wish could be improved:

What we Liked about it:
1-smooth check in and check out with friendly helpful staff
2-one touch call feature for all your housekeeping and other resort needs
3- late checkout by 6pm
4- beautiful landscape, with ease of access to all areas including the neighboring Time share Villas, Marina, beach, and the six main pools.
5- free WIFI
6- each room or suite has a balcony
7- we got a free upgrade to a room with Gulf view.
8- the resort has a local Arabian Desert Castle Style, with naturally shaded garden courts,
9- main pool stays till 10pm.
10 responsive housekeeping
11-nice and helpful life guards, who helped us with a first aid after a small beach injury caused by the sharp rocks.

What we did not like:
1- Ants scrolling in the bathrooms and around the room. They tried spraying the room but did not work
2- tight space and bathroom in the standard and superior rooms.
3-no outside meals are allowed into the resort
4-breakfast buffet needed more variety and better offerings especially in the pastry's. They also could not keep up with the demand and flow of people. Items that are in high demand like the Omelet counter were not produced quick enough. The omelet preparation counter was not clean and the servers needed extra help.
5-there weren't any organized activities or day care for kids.
6- there weren't any organized pool side excitements or activities for adults.
7- the beach was very hard to swim in because of the big stones.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Alaa A, Manager at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad to have you staying with us and thank you for giving us such a constructive feedback about your previous stay.

It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay and with all comments you mentioned to us to improve we promise to work on your comments soon.

We are looking forward to host you here in the near future.

Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

In general everything is ok: the room; the parking service; breakfasts are quite rich, but exactly the same every day; swimming towels are changed upon your request every day or twice a day; cleaning service is satisfactory- 5 min and it's done.

But there are some huge minuses in my opinion:

It's not allowed to bring anything on the territory of the hotel! When you travel to the city centre and come back to the hotel with your drinks, food and etc; even with a shisha, as a souvenir, you're stopped at the checking point and you have to leave your staff or call for a manager in order to solve the situation. For me it was quite disappointing, as I've been to many hotels in Jordan - Marriott Petra, Movenpick and others, and I've never heard of such things.

In my opinion the hotel must provide tourists with this information on most well-known websites, such as booking.com, tripadviser, hotels.com and others; or at least give a warning paper with this information upon arrival. There is a small note at the main entrance, but most people don't pay attention to it. Neither did I.
On the day of arrival at the hotel, there was a bottle of good wine from duty free in one of our bags, so when the hotel guy brought our luggage, one piece was missing. I was shocked and instead of relaxing on the beach, I went to the reception to sort it out. The answer was: you have a bottle of wine, so we didn't bring this bag to you. You need to put it in our storage room.
As a result, the first impression of a good 5-star hotel was spoiled and every time, coming back to the hotel, I was nervous about whether I can bring my own bottle of water on the territory of the hotel...

There is a bar in the hotel, where you can buy drinks and order shisha, but it's closed at midnight, or even earlier. So, when you want to continue a party, ask for a room service, that's it! The prices by the way are not considerable at all!

Two more things worth mentioning: there are too many kids in the hotel and there are practically no corals in the water)

Unfortunately I would prefer another hotel during my next stay in Jordan, and I wish nobody faces such problems, as we had during our stay here, in Radisson Blu tala bay resort!

4  Thank Alina S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and it is nice hear that your liked the level of cleanliness, breakfast and swimming pools at our Resort.

I apologize for the inconvenience you had about our outside food & beverage policy and we do not permit outside food & beverage to avoid issues with food poisoning plus we are ISO certified Resort.

All hotel names you mentioned in your review will not allow outside food & beverage and this is applicable in all Resorts in the country.

The policy is already mentioned at our website and hotel entrance, regarding prices we provide the best prices and value among all 5* resorts in the city plus we provide selected menu items matching prices of small restaurants in town to encourage our guest to dine with us.

I apologize once more for the inconvenience.

Reviewed July 24, 2015 via mobile

IT'S A GOOD PLACE FOR VACATION WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS they have tasty break fast ; clean rooms ; wonderful view .I was welcoming by an active, lovely and helpful employee her name is BRYAN :)

Thanks

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Alaa A, Manager at Tala Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us and for witting such a great review on tripadvisor.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms, food and friendliness of our employees especially Bayan.

We are looking forward for your next visit.