All reviewsbudget hotelswimming poolsouth beachronniesheesha
Reviewed November 16, 2014

I stay 1 night in the hotel and next day went to scuba dive in the Red Sea with their Nemo Diving Coaches. Brilliant! Nice room! Nice View and nice service! Rony in the lobby is extremely nice and helpful, fluent in engligh as well! I wouldnt hestiate to go there if I come to jordan again!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Qi Y
Reviewed September 18, 2014

Thank you Rony for this lovely stay in the village. If i returned one day to jordan, this place will be my destination! Great quiet place and beautifull place to stay...........................................

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Tony A
Reviewed September 14, 2014

Bedouin moon village hotel is a perfect place for budget travellers. It gives good service, good location and clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was friendly and always helpful. The only point to improve is the breakfast. Natural coffee and greater variety of products would be advisable. Nevertheless we had a great time there.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I would like to start saying that I have been in many hostels before and therefore I knew what to expect when booking the Bedouin Moon Village, well I was wrong!
Staying in a hostel does not mean you have to put up with complete disorganization, dirt, unbelievably small rooms and a horrible breakfast.
We arrived in the hostel at 5 a.m. and despite having agreed the late arrival by e-mail, and having paid also for the day before to make sure we had the room on early arrival, nobody was waiting for us. The room was really small and the air conditioning was so noisy that it sounded like a plane taking off in the room, but we had the pleasure to share the room with several kind of spiders and bugs.
The breakfast consist in half apple (turned brown), few wrapped snacks that you can buy in any petrol station, and a cup of coffee that made us sick on our very first morning in Aqaba. We decided to spend the day in a private beach (the Bernice Beach club) quite close to the hostel. You pay 15JD to get in, but at least you can wear a bikini and take a decent shower (as the one we had in the hostel could not be considered as one).
On our second morning we had to skip breakfast, as at 9 am there was still nobody up to serve it (although there was not really much to prepare) and we had to leave for our Wadi Rum tour. Also paying the bill was a challenge… we had to wait for the owner to get up, credit card machine was not working, and when we gave him the cash we gave us bottles of water back instead of change as he did not have any.
Overall a very bad experience, I would definitely not recommend this hotel, even to the ones travelling on a tight budget.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Lallina1977
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Be careful of the Nemo Dive Aqaba dive center located at Bedouin Moon Village. The hotel is good and has great food but the dive center is NOT an official PADI dive shop even if they claim they are :( Unfortunately I can not recommend the dive shop but the hotel is nice. Dive shop gets 1 star, the hotel 3.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo