All reviewsbudget hotelswimming poolsouth beachronniesheesha
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

During my time the hostel was getting renewed. Very promising changes! I find the place very clean, beautiful and relaxing! The stuff was very lovely at all times. The distance to the beach couldn't be better:)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is actually very nice, it has nice pool, the rooms are clean and air conditioned and most importantly the staff are amazing and helpful. After arriving we needed to get some stuff from the supermarket and they were kind enough to drive us there and back to the hotel. They also helped us getting transportation to downtown aqaba. I've had a lovely time there and would visit again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2016

We stayed for 2 nights and chose this hotel because it has a private pool, which was good for us as we were 3 girls travelling alone.
The first night the hotel receptionist started touching my friend's legs under the table and trying to "feed" her dinner. A few minutes later he tried to pull me into a dark bush near the hotel. The owner apologised when we told him and told us he would fire the guy.
The second night the owner was by the pool with a friend, then the owner left. His friend, very drunk, came up to us and started making comments about our "romantic bodies" and generally making sexual comments. He refused to leave us alone and so the police came to arrest him.
During our second night we also had no water in our room, which meant using the communal showers and toilets. A very uncomfortable feeling in the evening considering the amount of sexual harassment from staff members. They charged us full price for the room, ignoring the inconvenience of having no water.
Although the pool is technically a private pool for customers, we often saw creepy local men lounging around smoking shisha, watching us in the pool.
As for the diving centre next to the hotel (Dive Aqaba - Nemo Dive Center), the married owner is called Sammy and tries to sleep with female tourists, we went diving with him and later he propositioned my sister, asking if she would sleep with him. He got angry when she refused.
I have been to over 40 countries and I have never, ever stayed in such a terrible place. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
15  Thank RiversOfParadise
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

I had a great stay here! Staff very friendly and helpful, clean rooms, nice pool, and right across from the beach! Scuba and snorkeling opportunities right next door. Enjoyable stay in aqaba, definately recommended!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Very good !
Good location near the beach and diving sites
Clean and large rooms
Nice swimming pool and places to chill around
Incredibly welcoming staff !
Good Diving center

I really recommand to stay for few days, a week or much more if you can :)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends