Bedouin Moon Village
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dweik 2(Aqaba)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsswimming poolnice poola great place to staystayed nightsdowntown aqabaismailsishadivingbackpackersjordandepthdesert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Bedouin Moon Village just got a new Manager Ismail who really cares about the place and comes up with a lot of new ideas how to invest and make it THE place to be for everyone. If you are a solo traveller, a family, group traveller.... if you like to chill out at the beach, which is just 1 minute away from the hotel, enjoy beautiful sunsets, eat good food and enjoy each others company while smoking a shisha, than your right. Also don't miss the diving in the red see you can book with them! There will be the new years eve Pool Party on the 31.12.2017. If I had holidays, i would be there - recommend to check it out! ;))... Thanks for having us!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The hostel is very nicely located, just a few steps from the beach. From the highest part of the hostel you can look out the sunset over the beach. There is also a swimming pool, depth of which ranges from 50cm to 150cm. I enjoyed sitting around with the friendly staffs at the common place under the shed, looking out the pool and the tropical trees. All of the staffs were willing to help whenever I ask something. Meals were served whenever I requested. With Nemo Dive Center right next to the hostel, it was easy and comfortable to fully enjoy the beach and relax after swimming.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

During my time the hostel was getting renewed. Very promising changes! I find the place very clean, beautiful and relaxing! The stuff was very lovely at all times. The distance to the beach couldn't be better:)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is actually very nice, it has nice pool, the rooms are clean and air conditioned and most importantly the staff are amazing and helpful. After arriving we needed to get some stuff from the supermarket and they were kind enough to drive us there and back to the hotel. They also helped us getting transportation to downtown aqaba. I've had a lovely time there and would visit again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We stayed for 2 nights and chose this hotel because it has a private pool, which was good for us as we were 3 girls travelling alone.
The first night the hotel receptionist started touching my friend's legs under the table and trying to "feed" her dinner. A few minutes later he tried to pull me into a dark bush near the hotel. The owner apologised when we told him and told us he would fire the guy.
The second night the owner was by the pool with a friend, then the owner left. His friend, very drunk, came up to us and started making comments about our "romantic bodies" and generally making sexual comments. He refused to leave us alone and so the police came to arrest him.
During our second night we also had no water in our room, which meant using the communal showers and toilets. A very uncomfortable feeling in the evening considering the amount of sexual harassment from staff members. They charged us full price for the room, ignoring the inconvenience of having no water.
Although the pool is technically a private pool for customers, we often saw creepy local men lounging around smoking shisha, watching us in the pool.
As for the diving centre next to the hotel (Dive Aqaba - Nemo Dive Center), the married owner is called Sammy and tries to sleep with female tourists, we went diving with him and later he propositioned my sister, asking if she would sleep with him. He got angry when she refused.
I have been to over 40 countries and I have never, ever stayed in such a terrible place. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends