1,565 results
All reviews glass wall fish inn fish restaurant private beach free mini bar modern hotel wadi rum junior suite rooms are spacious beautiful room beach restaurant buffet dinner sun loungers welcome drink infinity pool fantastic hotel nice pool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well I can’t describe how glad and happy to see such professionals and heart service. Everyone is welcoming, smiling and attentive to all details of work special thanks to Mary at breakfast restaurant for such outstanding service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Eike C, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Aqaba Red Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear IBaha,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled to know that you have enjoyed your time with us and that we have succeeded to accommodate you with a memorable stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived early morning but got our room earlier than formal rule states. Room was clean, everything inside worked as expected. Hotel staff is so cosy and friendly! EVERYBODY you meet gives you smile, wishes you nice day. We had breakfasts and dinners, both were delicious, wide offer. Every dinner was accompanied by belly dancer and singer. No animation program during day, it was calm and silent. Beach is clean, not very wide and we could find free sunbeds with umbrella anytime. Beach boy gives you towels and free bottles of water . Anytime you can ask for another if you are thirsty. Room also has minibar with free Pepsi, sprite, water etc, refills daily. Hotel is suitable for couples. We enjoyed our stay very much. The only thing which slightly disturbed were culture difference - swimsuits. There were women, dressed in long skirts or having pieces of dress on them, siting and walking in pools. Not very hygienic.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing service, absolutely beautiful hotel, fantastic amenities, fantastic friendly staff and gorgeous beaches. Great historical sites, fantastic diving and safe and friendly city - definitely coming again - best of the Red Sea

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Eike C, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Aqaba Red Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ivan,

I would like to thank you for choosing Kempinski Hotel Aqaba for your recent vacation. We are grateful for your positive review of our hotel as well as for your valuable feedback.

It would be our pleasure and honor to welcome you back in the future and to serve you again.

Many thanks and with kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed with Kempinski Aqaba and had a marvelous experience. The hotel has a beautiful, serene atmosphere and the beaches are exquisite. The service is exceedingly professional and considerate.

I organized a surprise for a birthday here and the staff could not have been more kind or supportive. I was so pleased with the turnout and the entire experience. The Ladies in Red team were very professional and diligent to help me arrange everything correctly. Cellini in particular was a large help to me in this surprise. I highly recommend staying with the Kempinski Aqaba and remain grateful to all of those who supported me in my stay here.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear KDW97,

Thank you for being so kind and finding the time to post your holiday experiences on TripAdvisor. We are amused to learn that you have entirely enjoyed your stay with us and very much appreciate your kind comments regarding the overall hotel services.

We are highly pleased with your sincere praises of our sunny resort.
We look forward to hosting you very soon again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed with my family for 3 nights.
The stay wasn't smooth but the staff of the hotel is one of the best I have ever seen!!
The breakfast was very rich

The service was 5 stars all the way.
And thanks to ismail from the) (reception .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank רוני ס
Eike C, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Aqaba Red Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ronnie S,

thank you for your fantastic feedback as well as for your positive review.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at Kempinski Hotel Aqaba whilst visiting the Red Sea. Your compliments on our team member, Ismail, are appreciate it and he has been recognized for his engaging care. Creating lasting memories for our esteemed guests is our daily source of motivation.

Certainly, we do hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.