Review Highlights
Excellent service, wonderful diving!

I want to share my impressions of the diving with Ahlan Aqaba Scuba Diving Centre This was my first... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
VeraBelova
Russia
Great day out with professional and caring crew

On holidays in Jordan, I decided to plan a day of diving in Aqaba. This is a reliable operator... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Ryfusz
Brussels, Belgium

All reviews sea breeze these guys cedar pride scuba diving night dive dive master ship wreck grilled chicken dive shop great boat boat crew in excellent condition open water course his team take care great instructor three days
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We spent two days snorkelling off the Sea Breeze and had a great time. The boat apart from being well equipped and comfortable has a lovely family atmosphere, with the family dog, youngest child and a grandpa adding to the crew. The crew are go out of their way to make your experience as good as possible, with lots of advise, plentiful drinks and really good lunches. Everything was made easy from initial email booking to the transport to the boat. They were very accommodating to us letting us join what is primarily a dive boat but still making sure we had a great experience snorkelling, which we did. Unlike some other companies reviews we have read our trips were actually longer than advertised (10.15 till 5.30 the first day rather than 10 till 3.30) allowing more in water time. Recommended

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The staff are really experts, amazing, professionals and cheerful in all the arrangements and on their reception to us.

We really enjoyed it with you guys!
I would recommend this place to any visitor to Aqaba.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We were 3 friends wanting to learn to dive plus one with the certificate. The instructors treated us very well and professional. They looked at the preferences of each one, while also respecting the PADI rules.
the trip was little bit shorter than we thought it would be, but they let us stay on the boat and enjoy the sun and we could leave the stuff behind to go to the city as well.
It was fun, it was beautiful and we will definately come back again!

1  Thank Kristina L
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Highly recommend this A+ shop. Rikki is one of the best instructors I've had the pleasure of working with. Saftey was always paramount and he went above and beyond to ensure a positive guest experience. Ahlan Aqaba has nice, new equipment and their boat recently underwent renovations. A quality product all around. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

I have just spent 3 fantastic days diving with Rikki, Alex and the crew of the Sea Breeze. First dived in Aqaba 22 years ago and I was relieved to see that the coral was still in good order and there was plenty to see from Turtles to the bizarre Frog fish. The tank, and plane are fun additions to the wreck which had just been put in place when I last visited and it was interesting to see how much more it had been colonised. Everyone was very helpful, professional and good company. Rikki has packed a lot into his life and has many talents other than diving such as 'fire eating' and professional dancer! A good lunch is provided after you have finished diving which was very welcome. My wife joined me for a couple of days and enjoyed snorkelling and relaxing on the boat. I gather that the crew can speak a wide range of languages and there were quite a mix of nationalities who were on the boat over the three days I was diving.