“Super Dinner”
Review of Red Sea Grill

Red Sea Grill
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Aqaba
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Red Sea Grill: Complete with a magnificent panoramic view of the Gulf of Aqaba from our popular terrace restaurant located on the hotel's private beach, the Red Sea Grill is the perfect spot to sit back and savor succulent al fresco seafood prepared under the Arabian stars. The Red Sea Grill - open during the summer month for dinner service from 7.00 pm to 12.00 midnight.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My favourite restaurant in Aqaba we live in Aqaba and always we come to red sea grill restaurant with my husband Coz of your delicious fresh fish and the great service thanks for all stuff member they always make me feel special

Dan B, General Manager at Red Sea Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Alaa A,

It was a pleasure having you in Red Sea Grill and we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback about your dining experience.
We hope that you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We chose this restaurant as our last place to eat in Jordan and it did not disappoint. Food was amazing and location was beautiful. We had seafood for starters and both meat and seafood for main course. Everything was made to perfection and service was very good. Definitely a place to eat in Aqaba.

Dan B, General Manager at Red Sea Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear mgynde,

It’s good to know that you had an overall pleasant dining experience in our Red Sea Grill restaurant. Thank you for letting us know about it through your positive rating. And we are really hopeful that your next visit will only get better.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Other restaurants in Jordan could learn a thing or two from this restaurant. The service was excellent. As we were staying at Tala Bay we rang ahead to ask for cars to pick us up and return us. Whilst this wasnt the cheap option, the drivers spoke excellent English, were friendly and drove well/were safe.
The food itself was very good and served promptly. Our waitress was excellent and really did give service with a smile.
We had a good view out to sea too.

All in all, a lovely meal, made better by having a 25% discount which made it a very affordable option.

Dear Neina,

I am really glad to read that you had a fantastic stay at Movenpick Aqaba. Thank you for sharing your positive review and for giving our resort a full score. We really hope we can welcome you back more often. We look forward on your next visit which we hope will be really soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Big disappointment with the service. The food was good although overpriced for what it was. To be fair even the service was ok-ish until the point in which they forgot about us after our mains.
On two occasions I had to remind them about the dessert menu and before they brought them one of the members of staff asked us if we had enjoyed our evening like “do you want to pay now?” when they finally came with the menus I ordered an “expensive” ice cream dessert. To my surprise they came with a simple 2 vanilla scoop glass with caramel on top. I asked them if that was my dessert and they said yes. I then asked for the menu again and then they said “oh we forgot to put whatever” they finally came withd the original dessert 5 min later. Cappuccino ice cream with biscuits, chocolat shaved and chantilly.
We finally ordered the bill and they told us we could not pay Amex (really? In a restaurant linked to mövenpick hotels?) to our surprise they had also decided to include the service even if they knew the service wasn’t right. I didn’t say a word and paid the bill thinking at least will never eat here again. Big disappointment. Not recommended

Dan B, General Manager at Red Sea Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear tatoniinfante,

Thank you for your review although very disappointing. I am terribly sorry for the succession of miscommunication and misunderstandings you had with our team. However I can assure you that it was not their intent to upset or disappoint you in any way.

I am delighted you had a good meal until the desert and have well noted your points in regards to the desert missing some condiments initially. Our team did take the right order and should have checked the order prior to serving it. The team member was reminded of the importance of checking and we shall be monitoring in the future.

In regards to AMEX, indeed, only the front office has a specific machine dedicated to AMEX, it isn't a usual mode of payment in Jordan. With regards to the service, it is a standard in all resorts around the kingdom to have the sales tax and 10% service charge in the final bill. I however have well noted your point and thank you for it.

I am really sorry you left the restaurant with such feeling of disappointment as we usually have great comments related to the service the team provides.

If you ever are around Aqaba, I sincerely hope you will be giving us another chance.

With Best regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We enjoy our dinner at ur red sea grill restaurant very kind stuff from host and service is top food is very delicious spacial thanks to Ahmad jaber and chef Zaloom
Thanks Movenpick aqaba

Dear Guest,

I am very glad that we had the opportunity to welcome you in your recent visit to Aqaba. Thank you for sharing your review.

I will make sure to share with the team your kind words and compliments, especially to the Food & Beverage Department for an exemplary job they did during your stay.

We look forward having you back. The team and I will be delighted to welcome you back again.