See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 24, 2016

me and my 4 friends booked 2 rooms stay in and there was only 4 beds so we also ordered another bed. when we got the bed it was just a mattress and all the pillows and blankets stank of piss. the beach is all rocky and dangerous to swim in as there are dangerous sea creatures such as lion fish. the only thing you can do there is swim in a small swimming pool. the breakfast was bad and there is no hot food. it was only chopped vegetables on a plate.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2016

The value of the hotel is great. It's inexpensive and is what you'd expect for the price. When we arrived, occupancy was low, so my friend and I were given a room that opened right out onto the beach. We spent one night here, and in the morning woke up to scuba. Our dive guide was really experienced and knew what he was doing. He had some 10 or 15 years of experience. They have all the equipment if you don't have your own. My friend and I had a great time, taking in the views from the patio that looks out onto the beach. It was tough to get wifi in our rooms, so it was best to sit outside of our room by the beach/on the patio. We both had work to do the first night, so we sat on the patio and worked as the sun was setting. It was an extremely relaxing experience. The rooms aren't in great condition, but it didn't bother my friend and I, as we were there for the view and the scuba diving. The room was just for sleeping and showering.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

This is the first time I visit this hotel and the last time for many reasons, first service is very bad, second we need to maintain two of the rooms in person and we do not find in many devices in the room beautiful sea site does not work third rooms in need of renovation, only a beautiful site Sea

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ahmad A
Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

Nothing was right, I booked a room for three days through الماسة المتميزة للسياحة والسفر and it was a surprising vacation; tv not working (no cable) , the curtains are broken, no towels, and the place was not clean. The beach was not a suitable place for swimming. The staff were just rude (the manager and some of the Indians). In regards to the food, breakfast wasn't worth a penny, and there was no open buffet as I was told for dinner.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Marwan A
Reviewed May 17, 2015

Would like to thank you for the most hospitable and stay at
Coral Bay Hotel.

Food is very delicious, good staff, rooms and bathrooms are clean

We enjoyed our time with a geographical position (resort & sea).
We look forward to make a return visit.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple