“Amazing pizza in Japan!!”
Review of Trattoria Cesari

Trattoria Cesari
Ranked #45 of 18,290 Restaurants in Nagoya
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2015

We tried this restaurant because we needed a piece of Pizza after two weeks in japan:)...Amazing, the Pizza is simply wonderful, very neaples style, the place is a little bit poor but absolutely walue for quality of food!!

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Being westerners we were craving for pizza and found this place in Tripadvisor. It further out to be great pizza. Comparable to the best pizzas in the west.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

My mother and I visited this restaurant based on the reviews I read on Tripadvisor. The world's greatest pizza.....well, we went with the lunch set menu. Pizza was more of one topping without any cheesiness. For our taste, it was too bland and simple. Not sure if we wanted to enjoy pizza with good amount of topics and much more cheese, we had to go next door by standing in line for over an hour. I have had much tastier pizza in my life, and both of us were very disappointed. I can't say if everyone would enjoy this restaurant's pizza. There are a lot of young people lined up at the next place, which is connected (the same place but different ambiance). There was a very short line (2 couples ahead of us), so we went with the short line. We would not recommend this place.

4  Thank Tsucchy
Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

Had the 1500 yen lunch set menu. Fantastic deal! Started with large antipasto(4 items) between 4 us us we had one pasta and 3 different pizza. pasta was prefect and best liked 3 of 4. I liked both, but thought pizza was special due to ingredients and cooking technique. Finished with desert and coffee. All were extremely happy. Not to be missed. A short walk from Osu kannon subway station. Will return each time I visit Nagoya. 1 American and 3 from Hong Kong. Now all live in North America. Guess who liked pizza best?

1  Thank Tim Y
Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is located inside a shabby shopping gallery, its interiors are cheaply decorated, a bit tacky. The food is quite OK though, nothing earth-shattering but decent. Friendly service. Worth a visit if you are looking for an Italian pizzeria in the area.