“Vera pizza napoletana. That's it.”
Review of Trattoria Cesari

Trattoria Cesari
Ranked #13 of 20,561 Restaurants in Nagoya
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

Vera pizza napoletana. The original one, simple, light and good ingredients. That's it. No need for other comments. Try it.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

A friend decided on this place to have a group of friends meet for dinner. Service was very good and quick enough for the busy restaurant. The owner is Itslian and speaks Italian.
The atmosphere was pleasant and warm. Since we were a large group we were able to have a big enough space for us. Not always possible for a restaurant in this area.
I am bias when it comes to pizza. I like North American style: lots of meat, thick crust and large. This place serves the authentic style Italiam pizza. So I'll say the quality of the pizza was very good and the taste was as it should be. One pizza was pricy but sufficient for my appetite.
The pasta was very good. We shared a pasta with ham and egg in it and was more than happy with the taste.
While I love thick North American pizza I can see the reason for people coming here. Quick
friendly service, good quality and tasty food. I would recommend for the authentic Italian food experience.

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank steven_nagoya
Reviewed February 9, 2016

We went to nagoya on purpose for that pizzeria!! Staff is corteous and speaks italian, pizza is great and location is very nice!!

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank italiansinchicago
Reviewed November 9, 2015

We tried this restaurant because we needed a piece of Pizza after two weeks in japan:)...Amazing, the Pizza is simply wonderful, very neaples style, the place is a little bit poor but absolutely walue for quality of food!!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

Being westerners we were craving for pizza and found this place in Tripadvisor. It further out to be great pizza. Comparable to the best pizzas in the west.

Date of visit: September 2015