“A small corner of Italy in Nagoya”
Review of Trattoria Cesari

Trattoria Cesari
Ranked #13 of 20,555 Restaurants in Nagoya
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2017

Yes... in this place you can feel like in Naples. I'm Italian, I'm a "Pizza lover" and the fist thing I thought when I entered in the restaurant was "I'm home".

The Pizza is simply delicious, all the ingredients are from Italy and the atmosphere is something unique.

I went with my girlfriend the fist time and several times with friends, all of them were more than satisfy.

Try also cannoli and sfogliatelle! You will not be disappointed!

Grazie Trattoria Cesari della bella esperienza!

Ciao

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Yes this is a pizza place, however if you love coffee like I do and miss a very good cappuccino while in Nagoya, this is one the few places that has a very Italian style cappuccino.
The pizza is ok, I little too doughy and not enough cheese for my taste, but I do love their cappuccino.
At lunch or any meal time gets very, very busy so you have to do a long line.

Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

Vera pizza napoletana. The original one, simple, light and good ingredients. That's it. No need for other comments. Try it.

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

A friend decided on this place to have a group of friends meet for dinner. Service was very good and quick enough for the busy restaurant. The owner is Itslian and speaks Italian.
The atmosphere was pleasant and warm. Since we were a large group we were able to have a big enough space for us. Not always possible for a restaurant in this area.
I am bias when it comes to pizza. I like North American style: lots of meat, thick crust and large. This place serves the authentic style Italiam pizza. So I'll say the quality of the pizza was very good and the taste was as it should be. One pizza was pricy but sufficient for my appetite.
The pasta was very good. We shared a pasta with ham and egg in it and was more than happy with the taste.
While I love thick North American pizza I can see the reason for people coming here. Quick
friendly service, good quality and tasty food. I would recommend for the authentic Italian food experience.

2  Thank steven_nagoya
Reviewed February 9, 2016

We went to nagoya on purpose for that pizzeria!! Staff is corteous and speaks italian, pizza is great and location is very nice!!

1  Thank italiansinchicago