“Get the award winning Margherita!”
Review of Trattoria Cesari

Trattoria Cesari
Ranked #45 of 17,969 Restaurants in Nagoya
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I can definitely see how this pizza won an award, the combination of the beautiful tomatoes, great cheese and well cooked base make this one of the best pizzas I've ever had!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

yes!!! we had a great pizza... one of the best I ever had. And I'm Italian! The pizza maker had a diploma in Napoli, the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese over the pizza were delicious and the price, really cheap for Japanese standard!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Tried based on reviews. The pizza is second to none. Enjoyed caprese salad. The house wine was excellent for 400 yen. Wanted to try the pasta,but was too full. Looked outstanding and others seemed to enjoy.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Yes... in this place you can feel like in Naples. I'm Italian, I'm a "Pizza lover" and the fist thing I thought when I entered in the restaurant was "I'm home".

The Pizza is simply delicious, all the ingredients are from Italy and the atmosphere is something unique.

I went with my girlfriend the fist time and several times with friends, all of them were more than satisfy.

Try also cannoli and sfogliatelle! You will not be disappointed!

Grazie Trattoria Cesari della bella esperienza!

Ciao

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Yes this is a pizza place, however if you love coffee like I do and miss a very good cappuccino while in Nagoya, this is one the few places that has a very Italian style cappuccino.
The pizza is ok, I little too doughy and not enough cheese for my taste, but I do love their cappuccino.
At lunch or any meal time gets very, very busy so you have to do a long line.