All reviews family mart budget hotel great location jr station the bus economy twin morning buffet convenience store downstairs single room old town convenient spot small bed strategic location hotel lobby is walking distance room was clean higher floor
Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

This Hotel is just across the Train Station and Bus Terminal. It is on top of Family Mart. Very convenient.
We can walk to all the attractions that we want to visit. Wifi is very fast and reliable.
The only downside is that we can't get a non-smoking room.
The staff are friendly and they stored our luggage after we checked out.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Hotel close to railway station, OK room, but smell from the drains in bathroom. Breakfast not very good either and most stuff was cleaned with a wet cloth instead of being washed. Chopsticks andsoforth.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2016

Location is very strategic, in front of Takayama main station. The room is spacious & comfy for 2 pax. The reception staff is helpful and willing to help every time I need a help. I use all the facilities there, micro wave, the washing machine and is is easy to use with the helps from them.

Room Tip: my room have view to outside that I can see snow is flowing
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

Typical Japanese business hotel (tiny room with bath and toilet crammed together) BUT considering the price and its perfect location, it's a bargain. Right in front of the train station and there is a convenient store attached to the hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for one noght with my family. We booked two rooms, one for my parent and another for me alone. The room is quiet small for two persons. However, it's OK for short stay. Apart from the tiny room size, overall hospitality is great. Very polite staff. The location is superb, just right across Takayama station and Nohi Bus terminal. Takayama old town and morning market are in ealking distance. It's value for money!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family