All reviews free ramen top floor the bus jr station free washing noodles shopping mall public bath japanese choices non smoking business hotel two twin beds great onsen free onsen outdoor onsen nice breakfast hotel is located
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a traditional Japanese style room which was made up of 4 futon beds. Smallish room but great for a 2 night stay. Separate toilet and shower room. I had one of the best massages of my life my the hotel massage person - book ahead very worthwhile. Breakfast is western/ local style. Western success was with eggs and sweet breads. The hotel is literally opposite a great shopping centre which has a range of places to eat.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
ドーミーイン金沢, フロント at Dormy Inn Kanazawa, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Thank you for staying dormyinn Kanazawa and using other dormyinn hotel.
I am so happy to glad to hear that.Did you spend good time in here?
We have welcome coffee from 3p.m to 9p.m.I hope you could enjoy it as well.
We keep trying to be better more than now.
Once again,thank you taking time to write here.
I hope I can see guys soon again.
Best Regards,
Dormy inn Kanazawa Reception Maruta

Reviewed January 6, 2018

It is a practical “business hotel” one or two-minute walk from the Kanazawa station. They offer free coffee in the lobby and its breakfast buffet provides a variety of dishes including local ones. There was an omelet stand, but they were mostly ready-made ones and little space for customization. There is only a shower room in the room and they have a hot spring public bath on the 14th floor, complete with an outdoor bath and a sauna room. Unfortunately, it is extremely crowded and not so relaxing.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ドーミーイン金沢, フロント at Dormy Inn Kanazawa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Thank you for reservation our hotel.As you said our hotel located near by Kanazawa station,bus stop,and shopping mall.I am happy to hear you liked our hot spring ,coffee and noodle service.It opens from 3pm to 11am whole time. How was trip in Kanazawa city?Here's getting warm,I hope you spent good time in here.I apologize you felt room was small.We have deluxe room which is biggest room in our hotel.If you have chance to stay here again,please try to stay.
Once again,thank you for taking time to write here.I hope we can see you guys soon again and that time we could talk a lots.
Your truly,
Reception Maruta

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Having stayed in one of the Dormy Inn also in another city, I was actually looking forward to the stay again and this Dormy Inn does not make me disappointed.

Hotel is located less than 5 mins walk from JR Kanazawa if you exit from the east but if you take a shuttle bus from Komatsu airport , it drop you at the other end hence a walk down the train station which is good as it showed you what shops the train station offers.

The room though small is well equipped and my only negative comment is the rather unsightly wash basin due to age I guess.

Breakfast was a good spread of local and western choices though the items never changed in our 4 nights here.

The public bath on the roof top is also a pleasure to be at given that they actually have an outdoor hot bath

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

First of all,thank you for staying our hotel.And I'm happy to hear that.
As you know,our hotel located near by JR station,bus stop and shopping mall.
We have free noodle service everyday from 9:30pm to 11pm at restaurant.
If you have chance to visit and stay here again,please try to eat.
You know how to use our hotel perfectly! I hope we can see you guys.
Once again thank you for your comment.We keep trying to be better more than now.
Bestregards
Reception Maruta

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Very comfortable hotel, close to the station, and with many dining options nearby. The onsen on the top floor is immaculate and was an enjoyable respite on a cold day. Staff were extremely helpful allowing us to store our luggage until rooms were available. Highly recommend this hotel,

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

First of all,thank you for stayed our hotel.
I'm glad to hear you contented to stay.As you said, we have landry on 14 foor,hot spring and vending machine as well. And our hotel is located near by JR Kanazawa station,shopping mall and bus stop.Did you enjoy to travel in Kanazawa?
Dormy inn hotel are located almost all of city in Japan.If you have chance to stay,please try it^^
We also have free noodle from 9:30pm to 11pm.This one also please try to eat.
Once again thank you for your comment.We keep trying to be great one more than you stayed.
We hope we will see you guys again soon.

Best regards
Front Maruta

Reviewed December 8, 2017

It was a public holiday when we stayed there so the hotel was very busy, it's very close to the main train station, very clean but the highlight was definitely the onsen on the roof, I went on each of the 3 nights we stayed before going to bed

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

First of all,thank you for choosing our hotel.
As you know,we located near by Kanazawa station(Just walk by 3 min),
depertment store is across by.
We have breakfast(Japanese and western food) it is a buffet.Next time please try to eat.
We have also in Korea,and almost every city in Japan.If you like it,please try to stay other one.
I hope you guys had fun in Knazawa,and comfatable our hotel.
Once agin,thank you for your comment,we keep trying to be good service more than now.
I am looking forward to see you again.

Best regards,