See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Basic business hotel just minutes from the station. Buffet japanese/western breakfast included in room price (also includes self serve dairy whip ice cream machine for b/fast). Washing machines and dryers are available off the lobby for a small charge.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2015

I have stayed in many hotels but this hotel was too basic for us. Rooms are too small even by Japan standards and just old and tired the walls are paper thin and the vending machines very loud. Must end on positive so close to the station , staff are very friendly and it has washing facilities and breakfast is included. Unfortunately we won't be back here

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank borntotravel15
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

This is based on my experience. Yours might be way better.

First: I was there too early for the check in, so I couldn't get in my room. Which is fine. I wanted to change though, because I was all sweaty (hot day) and I didn't want to waiste time waiting for the room. So I asked if there was a private room where I could get my clothes and change. There 'wasn't'. So I had to open my suitcase in the hallway (you know, bras and private stuff was showing). After that I had to change in the very small toilet. Then they wanted to put my bagage away (also: fine). When I asked for a ticket for my bag, I couldn't get one. Then they put my suitcase in a PRIVATE, yes PRIVATE, room where I could have easily get my stuff and changed. Also this room was not locked and not in good sight of the reception. But okay, it's Japan, I didn't think it would get stolen.

Next day. I had breakfast (good breakfast btw, also free coffee if you stay the night) and two people came to check in (as I, too early). Their bags were put away BEHIND, yes BEHIND the reception. Way safer. I still don't know why my suitcase couldn't stand there.

The room: bed night lamp didn't work.

I felt bad there. I was very happy I only stayed one night.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank o0Mystique0o
Reviewed December 17, 2014

We stayed in this set up for 2 nights from 26 to 28 November 2014, this is hotel has no frills but suits us well for a family of three, which fits the in the extra bed nicely, amidst a bit cramp.

It is just located near the Kanazawa Station, which made taking trains and circular loop city buses, most convenient, to visit the Ken-roukuen and Omicho market (for best Kaisendon).

Another plus point is the complementary buffet breakfast, adequate and fulfilling.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lifesacupcake
Reviewed December 13, 2014

close to Kanazawa station and the Forus department store this small hotel is a budget traveller place but quite ok. Rooms are big enough, bathroom fully functional and staff friendly and helpful. Despite its central location it is quiet. Free breakfast and coffee aren't the very best but all in all very fine value. I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2014