Plus points of this hotel are the public baths (free for guests), nice views particularly from the bar on the 50th floor, walkway to the conference centre (messe), 24-hour convenience store, many reasonably-priced restaurants nearby in various hotels and business buildings, and direct bus to/from Narita airport (40 minutes). Small rooms and pre-fabricated bathrooms that other reviewers complain about are standard for Japanese business hotels. Free internet connection: in-room wired internet was fast but wi-fi in lobby was slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising majestically over Tokyo Bay, the metropolitan Makuhari Prince Hotel is drawing worldwide acclaim as Japan's newest international business center. The 50-story tower is conveniently connected by an arcade to Makuhari Messe, which hosts some of the world's most important trade shows.Offering a high level of hospitality, this urban hotel has some outstanding features including restaurants with spectacular views, and state-of-the art wedding and conference facilities. Best of all, the Makuhari Prince is strategically located near both business and leisure areas of Tokyo, making it the perfect starting point for business travelers who also want to add some vacation time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Rakuten and Travelocity so you can book your APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apa Hotel And Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari
- Apa Hotel Chiba
- Apa Hotel Tokyo Bay Makuhari