“Beautiful & stunning views of incoming & outgoing aircrafts. ”

Observation Deck at Narita Airport Terminal 2
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Kudos to the architect who designed such an unblocking uninterrupted view of the runways.
Kudos to the cleaning team for giving us a clarion clear glass view.
Kudos to all the staff for granting us such a pleasant & memorable transient stay in your beautiful Airport premise.
You are one of my top 3 best airports in the world besides Changi & Orlando, thus far.
Aligato.

"japan"
in 4 reviews
"shops"

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Plenty of benches to view the planes landing and taking off. In November it gets a little chili so I'd wear a jacket. If you want to take pictures, they have little cutouts in the wire fence to allow your lens to poke through. Nice place to kill some time without spending more money.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Well the observation deck give you a clear and interesting view of the airplanes that take off and landing. A great way to kill time while waiting for your flight. It is also good for family with young children. It is a great way to distract and fascinate the young children.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

What a fine. I place to relax and suntan, write a poem, watch the airplanes take off and land, and so much more. I live in Edmonton and there are no open air observation deck at our airport. This area in Narita airport fascinates me. I was so relaxed after being out here while waiting for my flight. I took videos and lots of photographs to mind me to come back to Japan again.