All reviews around the corner hotel entrance stay at this hotel again bus train station clean rooms stayed here humidifier exit breakfast shopping floor size centre amenities
Reviewed January 19, 2018

I stayed here for a night as a business traveler. The hotel is a few steps away from Exit 3 of the Tsukuba Station, which I found was really convenient. The room (non-smoking semi-double room) was clean and very quiet. There are restaurants and bars around the station, and I had a breakfast at Delifrance (bakery) which opens from 7.00 am. In the afternoon of the day I arrived, I explored around the hotel: I walked to Tsukuba Expo Center and enjoyed a nice rambling in Chuo Park. Next day, I walked to Tsukuba International Congress Center where I joined the conference (about 10 minutes walk from the hotel). Though it was a very short stay, I enjoyed the stay very much.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DRHつくば, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukuba, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Thank you very much for staying at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukuba this time.
I would like to thank you again for giving me comments to the hotel.
We feel comfortable staying at your stay. Since we will continue to operate as a hotel that you can choose from the future, we appreciate your continued patronage.
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukuba

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Very close to Tsukuba station a short walk down the street, Chuo park across the road, and cafes and restaurants just around the corner, making it very convenient to stay here. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, room was clean (though not perfect), right size you'd expect for a business hotel, but a nice big comfortable bed. Usual bathroom amenities. Humidifier in the room is a good way to combat the heater drying the room out. Very quiet day and night, and room was very dark, so no problems sleeping. Can get free coffee from the reception counter.
Only issue during the stay was the breakfast. Their website had a note that the breakfast venue closed in October 2017, and the 2nd floor was closed off, so I (and other guests) assumed no breakfast at the hotel. I discovered the morning I was checking out that there is a breakfast, in a small restaurant next to the hotel entrance. Breakfast was a bento box, sandwiches, yoghurt, and as much coffee and juice as you like. It was a great breakfast, but there were no clear signs or notices in the hotel, and the reception staff never recommended or suggested having breakfast here. Be sure to ask about breakfast if you stay here.
I would stay here again if I visit Tsukuba again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank KlapauciusJapan
DRHつくば, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukuba, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

I just lived here for 4 nights last week. The breakfast here is nice for both kinds of Japanese and western style. The room was tiny and clean, but I could still roll myself on the bed! The most impressive thing is that when I asked the staff for booking the return bus ticket, I can see that they were trying their best to figure out what I needed and did me many favors. I appreciated that so much and felt touched.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 惟中 鄭
DRHつくば, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukuba, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

We sincerely thank you for using our hotel.
I am greatly honored by your words.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 24, 2016

I always love the Daiwa roynet chains all over Japan. this one is one of my favourite .the staffs were really helpful. they got my a plug for my charger since mine isn't compatible with the japanese electricity. Always love the breakfast there too. The fresh sashimi and peach are my things! It's close to the bus stop and station too. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
2  Thank verucha0905

We sincerely thank you for using our hotel.
I'm really flattered to hear that.
We would appreciate your continued cooperation.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

This hotel was very effficient in its operation. Very clean too. Breakfast was included in my tarif and was of good quality. The location is very central in Tsukuba. Some of the best wifi and LAN internet I have experienced in hotels. The room was a little small but not enough to make the stay uncomfortable. Bed was comfortable. Hotel was quiet and even handled a moderate earthquake without any hassle.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Paul T
DRHつくば, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukuba, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Thank you for your kind comment after your experience of staying at our hotel.

We are very glad that you felt convenient and comfortable during your stay.

If you have next chance to come to Tsukuba again, we will be happy to accomodate you here in our hotel.

Thank you again for having stayed at our hotel.

Daiwa Roynet Hotel TSUKUBA