See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 6, 2017

Less than impressed with the accommodation, the room was small and not very clean, there was rubbish under one of the beds. Every other hotel we stayed in in Japan would lend us a power adapter for australian power plugs but not here, infact they wanted to charge $14 Aus to borrow one. We were going on a cruise the day we booked out and requested a 12 o'clock checkout instead of 10 o'clock and the response was thats fine but will cost another $36, no thanks. Room amenities were standard for Japanese Hotels and quite ok. Generally very disappointed. Corridors were smelly and rooms not a whole lot better. Will not recommend.

Room tip: We were on the north sid looking over a park, not too bad
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, マネージャー at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thank you for choosing Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel.
However, I apologize for not accepting the unpleasant thought about the matter pointed out.
We will continue to improve future services based on opinions received from customers this time.
We wait for all of our employees from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

We did not stay at this hotel only visited the Aquarmarine European Buffet Restuarant for lunch with friends.
It is family friendly with an assortment of hot and cold dishes, dessert and plenty of teas, coffees and juice. Very reasonably priced for lunch. Quiet atmosphere and open from 11:30 to 2:30. It was not too busy and we were encouraged to stay as long as we wanted. Very friendly staff.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you very much for using our hotel restaurant.
It seems they were satisfied and we are also very happy.
If there is a chance to come again, I would like you to stay at the hotel this time.
All the staff will entertain you.

Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel
Front clerk  Kanamori

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Nice staff, very polite and helpfull with everything.
The rooms are tidy and fully equipped. I would advise to not watch TV, since it is not included and you will pay extra in the end.
Would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PauloS2744
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Thank you very much for using Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel this time. I am waiting for your visit from the bottom of my heart.
Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel accommodation section Honma

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

I will called it a retro style hotel, however, very nice reception device, room comfortable and well equipped, I enjoy social the bathroom as it very Japanese styled, wifi with fantastic speed.

We staid n the 13th floor and we have and spectacular view of Yokohama Landmark tower.

Downstairs the hotel includes a Lawson 108 convenience store she can funds almost everything.

I definitely recon ended it and if I have the chance, I will be back with my family here.

Thank you Isezakicho Washington Hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, HOTEL STAFF at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful mail.
I'm glad I could be of any help to you trip.
Please come with your family again.
We are waiting for you at any time.

Isezakicho Washington Hotel. Matsumoto Kazuki

Reviewed August 9, 2016

I like leaving reviews since I use them as a base for all my hotel choices. Here's my rundown of Hotel Isezakicho Washington.

Location: Great location with the subway located right in front of the hotel, and a few stops from the main Yokohama station. There is also a convenience store right below the hotel (ground floor), which is great.

Cleanliness: Very clean, I had no issues with my rooms (two visits within the same trip). There's a smoke odor in the halls, but not an issue once you're in your room.

Food: I did not have the breakfast, but it looked extensive
Staff: Nice staff, spoke enough English to assist with questions.

Safety: I traveled solo, and felt completely safe, even during the night when I returned late.

Overall, great hotel if you're on a budget. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're staying in Yokohama.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Manju M
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, マネージャー at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

We received your use of the Washington Hotel Yokohama Isezakicho, Thank you very much. Also to satisfy our customers, we will strive to staff improve services in the future. The also guests traveling we look forward to.