“Favorite Indian restaurant in Yokosuka”
Review of Nirvana

Nirvana
Ranked #10 of 1,930 Restaurants in Yokosuka
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

There’s so many options of curries that are all delicious. There also many naan options. I’ve come here many times. The large chihais go great with the curry!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Interesting fact - I really didn't eat much Indian food before I went to Yokosuka, now I am back home in the USA and really missing it, because I can't find similar quality Indian food here! But on to Nirvana - of the several Indian restaurants I ate at in Yokosuka, this one was my favorite. I made sure that the last dinner I had would be here. The staff is friendly and speaks fluent English. The curries and the naan are amazing! Even now I have serious cravings for Nirvana half-a-world away. If I ever return to Yokosuka, this will likely be my first restaurant that I visit! Don't miss this one if you are there!

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

This place has awesome curry and naan bread. When we are in Japan we are regulars! I love the butter chicken and the mutton is really great too. They speak really good English and have English menus.

Loknath W, Owner at Nirvana, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you for such praise!

Show this comment to one of the waiters for 1 free nan-curry set of your choosing. Just a little something for regulars:)

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my daughters for lunch. I selected a two curry plate, and the food was great! Plate also came with rice, chicken, a drink and all the nan you want. If you like curry, hurry in for a taste. Enjoy!

Loknath W, Owner at Nirvana, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

We're really glad you liked our food!

We hope to serve you again:)

Reviewed July 22, 2017

The butter chicken curry here with cheesy garlic naan is AMAZING! For a perfect meal that's affordable, delicious and close to base, this is a place to check out!

1  Thank Dominick V
Loknath W, Owner at Nirvana, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you for such BUTTERY praise!

We hope to serve you again:)